Here are some key facts about the pen:
- It's slightly shorter than the Moonman Wancai, but similar width.
- It's eyedropper filler only.
- It takes standard #6 nibs!
- It has a special ring which will allow you to screw a second pocket pen onto the back of the first, thereby creating a two-nibbed pen, or just to make the pen longer.
Wow! Thank you, TruthPil, for this heads-up for the Penbbs pocket fountain pen. I read your post just before I was about to order a few more Wancai Mini fountain pens. I just hope this Penbbs pocket pen will be as good, and as easy to use, as the Wancai Mini whose attributes I find to be perfect:
- Holds a large amount of ink.
- Writes very well, as good as, if not better, than more expensive pens I own.
- Has yet to show any scratches from being carried in my pocket with my keys.
- Other nibs available on eBay from Bobby at office-supplies-pen.
- Most importantly to me, the Wancai Mini REFUSES TO DRY OUT.
As I have several of the Wancai mini's inked, I have left one unused for over 3 weeks and it started right up when I next used it.
I find it important, when filling the Mini, to cap the pen and place it nib down overnight to allow the ink to saturate the feed. Once the nib is saturated, the Mini just writes, and writes, and writes whenever I use it.