• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• truthpil

• mallymal1

• A Smug Dill

• Honeybadgers

Two Penbbs 471 pocket pens, the Piggy and the Fireworks, both with M nibs. I presume these are to celebrate the Chinese New year.

Also one of the 323 aluminium pens, in silver, with a medium nib.

:)

Two Penbbs 471 pocket pens, the Piggy and the Fireworks, both with M nibs. I presume these are to celebrate the Chinese New year.

Also one of the 323 aluminium pens, in silver, with a medium nib.

:)

My aluminum 323 just arrived. Beautiful mocha brown. The material is almost but not quite slippery. It's also notably heftier than the acrylic 323s and the balance is in the exact middle of the body.

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

My aluminum 323 just arrived. Beautiful mocha brown. The material is almost but not quite slippery. It's also notably heftier than the acrylic 323s and the balance is in the exact middle of the body.

Good to hear about the 'feel' of the 323, TruthPil.

I was tempted by the Mocha. Maybe another time. ;)

Platinum #3776 Chartres Blue with SF nib - use to have the medium nib and didn't love it but I was really drawn to this one.

It helped that it was at a great price too...

Good to hear about the 'feel' of the 323, TruthPil.

I was tempted by the Mocha. Maybe another time. ;)

It really looks nice, if you want a pen that looks like metallic hot chocolate haha. The anodizing is perfect and the pen has decent heft (31.4g with full converter). They aren't selling quickly, so I'm sure they will be available for a long time.

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

It really looks nice, if you want a pen that looks like metallic hot chocolate haha. The anodizing is perfect and the pen has decent heft (31.4g with full converter). They aren't selling quickly, so I'm sure they will be available for a long time.

I've just seen that the RM option is down to three.

Edited by drathbun

"There are thousands of thoughts lying within a man that he does not know 'till he takes up the pen and writes."

- William Thackeray

Waiting for:

Kaigelu 316 Amber

Kaco Edge

JinHao x750 - sparkling sands

Baoer 388 - silver / gold

Baoer 051 - black

Ordered the JinHao and the Baoer 388 on January 25, so fingers crossed.

"There are thousands of thoughts lying within a man that he does not know 'till he takes up the pen and writes."

- William Thackeray

Sailor King of Pen. SE. Gold trim. Broad nib.

I have it now. Id post a pic but Im still having difficulty trying to figure out the new way. I like this pen more than my 149.

Edited by FOUR X FOUR

Currently waiting on a once-inked Pelikan M1000, green-striped with a fine nib.

I hope it does not disappoint -- my foray into Sailors was an expensive mistake. Not one suits my hand.

The topside of a nib is its face, the underside its soul (user readytotalk)

Monteverde One Touch in copper. Since it'll be my first Monteverde, does that mean for me it's the full Monte? :D

I dunno. I don't think you look much like Robert Carlyle.... :rolleyes:

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Here's my list:

I've yet to get a Montblanc for myself.

I was close to getting a Montblanc 146 and last minute turned towards the M805 Stresemann. Now the M1005 Stresemann is on my list.

Similarly, I was close to getting a Montblanc 149 and again got the Sailor KoP Ebonite instead.

I love TWSBIs and naturally the 580 Emerald is on my list.

Maybe a Pilot or Sailor with music nib.