The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

I Found Someone's Lamy 2000 Ballpoint, And I'd Like To Return It.

lost lamy ballpoint ball point lamy 2000 lost lamy lost lamy ballpoint lost lamy 2000 2000

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 eighteenqs

eighteenqs

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 December 2018 - 18:06

I work in a doctor's office, and someone left their Lamy 2000 ballpoint. My coworkers are not pen people, but as soon as I saw it, I knew what it was and grabbed it in case the rightful owner were to return. I know it's not as expensive as the fountain pen, but I'm sure someone is missing it, as it is a nice ballpoint.

If you can name the doctor's office, DM me and we can arrange a way to return it.

If you know who lost it, please put them in contact with me.

Sponsored Content

#2 Mechayoshi

Mechayoshi

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2019 - 19:42

No clue of the city? Try your local classifieds/Craigslist.
Inked up: Ranga 3C, Lamy 2000, Pilot Custom 74, Pelikan m205 , Platinum Preppy, Pilot Decimo
Inks currently using: Troublemaker Blue Guitar, Nemosine Alpha Centauri, Noodler’s Navy, Aircorps blue black
Signature ink and pen: Noodler’s Navy + Lamy 2000

#3 ErrantSmudge

ErrantSmudge

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2019 - 20:09

Since you work in the office, could you not look up who had appointments that day and call those people (or get someone in the office to do it?). Chances are good one of them is the owner.

#4 eighteenqs

eighteenqs

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 January 2019 - 18:52

Since you work in the office, could you not look up who had appointments that day and call those people (or get someone in the office to do it?). Chances are good one of them is the owner.

I work in a separate space than my coworkers, and they can't remember when they found the pen, otherwise this would have been an excellent idea.

#5 eighteenqs

eighteenqs

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 January 2019 - 18:53

No clue of the city? Try your local classifieds/Craigslist.

Good idea. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lost, lamy, ballpoint, ball, point, lamy 2000, lost lamy, lost lamy ballpoint, lost lamy 2000, 2000

Sponsored Content

|