The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

60S Platinum Pen Catalog?

catalog

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vonManstein

vonManstein

Themoldypeaches

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 December 2018 - 00:01

Does anyone have a link to 1960s Platinum catalog please?
I need it to identify a pen I picked up on eBay and I absolutely adore. Its has the old Platinum logo so it was made before 1968 and its a pocket pen which means it was made after 1964. I am hoping to find it in an old catalog if I can get hold of one.

Attached Images

• 93C821D3-16EC-480A-829C-FF3A05F3D80C.jpeg

Edited by vonManstein, 30 December 2018 - 00:03.

Inked: Sailor King Pro Gear, Cross Townsend, Aurora 88 Unica Nera, Aurora Optima Grey Flex, Parker Sonnet Chiselled Carbon, Montblanc 149, Delta Dolcevita Oversize, Nakaya Long Cigar Aka-tamenuri.

Sponsored Content

#2 Lomarion

Lomarion

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 17:20

Does anyone have a link to 1960s Platinum catalog please?
I need it to identify a pen I picked up on eBay and I absolutely adore. Its has the old Platinum logo so it was made before 1968 and its a pocket pen which means it was made after 1964. I am hoping to find it in an old catalog if I can get hold of one.

http://www.fountainp...m/#entry1677948 

your's looks like model PKS-6000, but i see no inlay on your pen, maybe it weared out? and cap on your pen is unusual

Edited by Lomarion, 31 December 2018 - 17:30.

#3 vonManstein

vonManstein

Themoldypeaches

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 December 2018 - 19:19

http://www.fountainp...m/#entry1677948 

your's looks like model PKS-6000, but i see no inlay on your pen, maybe it weared out? and cap on your pen is unusual

Hi, no there was no inlay and I don’t think it wore out. And yes cap really is different from other Platinum pocket pens.
Inked: Sailor King Pro Gear, Cross Townsend, Aurora 88 Unica Nera, Aurora Optima Grey Flex, Parker Sonnet Chiselled Carbon, Montblanc 149, Delta Dolcevita Oversize, Nakaya Long Cigar Aka-tamenuri.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: catalog

Sponsored Content

|