The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Affordable A5 Sized Notebook Covers

notebook notebook case a5 affordable

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 inkypete

inkypete

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 December 2018 - 09:59

Midori calls it Cordoba paper. The closest thing I can compare it to is the paper that jeans labels are made of—tough and difficult to tear/rip.

Muji did a range of notebook covers called Denim Tag. They were made of the same material they make the tag on the back of your jeans with. They had A5 and B5. Can't find them now but keep an eye out should they reappear. Both sizes were under $10 and I use them everyday. Amazing value and quality - hope they reappear at Muji soon as I would stock up immediately.

Posted Image

Sponsored Content

#22 penzel_washinkton

penzel_washinkton

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:10

The included bindings are just a sample notebook with a few pages. They are not part of the cover.

You can see it here: https://thepoorpenma...t-cover-review/

Noted, thanks for the link to the review!

Muji did a range of notebook covers called Denim Tag. They were made of the same material they make the tag on the back of your jeans with. They had A5 and B5. Can't find them now but keep an eye out should they reappear. Both sizes were under $10 and I use them everyday. Amazing value and quality - hope they reappear at Muji soon as I would stock up immediately.

I noticed this when scouring the internet but found that it was sold a long time ago.

Hopefully they do resurface sometimes in the future.

#23 inkypete

inkypete

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 December 2018 - 09:36

Noted, thanks for the link to the review!

I noticed this when scouring the internet but found that it was sold a long time ago.

Hopefully they do resurface sometimes in the future.

Muji had an A6 version last year and an A4 envelope made out the denim tag material. Gives me hope they may reappear.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: notebook, notebook case, a5, affordable

Sponsored Content

|