The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Pelikan Herzstück 1929 Limited Edition Arriving March 2019

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Nibsdotcom

Nibsdotcom

Rare

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 18:09

Arriving in March 2019 and being produced in just 462 numbered pieces worldwide, the Pelikan Herzstück 1929 Limited Edition commemorates the 90th anniversary of the introduction of Pelikan's famous differential piston-fill system.

Unique details include a semi-transparent demonstrator design, the classic Pelikan beaked clip, a cap head in gilded brass, and the original patent number engraved on the piston cylinder itself. The 18k solid gold Medium nib is specially inscribed for this edition.

More than just a unique collector's item, the Herzstück 1929 is also a highly practical everyday fountain pen, especially when tuned to your individual writing preferences in our complimentary set-up process. Our exclusive nib customizations are also available, which can give your writing on the page a flair and distinctiveness equal to the appearance of this very special writing instrument.

Initial interest in the Herzstück 1929 has already been very high, and we strongly suggest pre-ordering - you will not be charged until your pen arrives and is ready to ship to you. In the event demand exceeds supply, customer orders will be filled in the order received.

Attached Images

• Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 8.30.19 AM.png

Sponsored Content

#2 alfredop

alfredop

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 December 2018 - 18:32

Wow

Alfredo

#3 Karmachanic

Karmachanic

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 18:47

I think I have 2400 lying around in a sock somewhere. Must try to remember to look for it!

"Simplify and add Lightness"

"Want little. Need less. Love more."

#4 Uncial

Uncial

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 December 2018 - 22:33

Hmmm....makes Montblanc look cheap.

#5 Pbogacki

Pbogacki

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 December 2018 - 06:30

Can you share the approximate size? Closer to an M800, or the M1000?

#6 adim

adim

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 December 2018 - 07:43

Can you share the approximate size? Closer to an M800, or the M1000?

Judging by the packaging and looking at it compared to the ink bottle that comes in the box, I could say it will be around a M400 or M600 at most.

Moreover, you can read here in fact that " It will be of a similar size as the previously released M101N models.  That means we can anticipate a length of approximately 4.84 inches when capped, 6.22 inches when posted, and with a diameter of 0.47 inches. "

Edited by adim, 30 December 2018 - 07:43.

#7 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,084 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 December 2018 - 20:59

:yikes: 

Interesting -- but definitely not in my budget....

And I remember when just a few years ago I bought my first bird -- a 1990s era M400 Brown Tortoise -- for a special occasion.  My husband was flipping out over the price (eBay win).  I told him "You don't understand -- NEW Pelikans cost way more than $175 US, and they don't make this color any longer...."  (Well, the first part was mostly true, and at the time the second part was also true....  :rolleyes:)

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

#8 Dr_Jekyll

Dr_Jekyll

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 21:05

Wow that's beautiful!

#9 NDInk

NDInk

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze+

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:07

That is a great looking pen, but just a bit over my budget.

Sponsored Content

|