The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

This Week's Speerbob Pen Auctions & Sales

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 speerbob

speerbob

Speerbob

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 19 December 2018 - 11:24

Happy Holidays FPN,

This week I'm running my last 63 auctions before Christmas.  The ones with a buy-it-now price should make it by Christmas if bought right away.  I'm also running a bunch of sales on Conklin, Levenger, Delta, Napkin, Some Monteverde. Online, S.T. Dupont, Laban and Marlen.  Start here https://www.ebay.com/str/speerbob.  Select the Auction tab for auctions only or the  All Listing for the whole shebang. 

Some great auctions this week.  I just bought a few collections so some great pens.  Delta, Montegrappa, Parker, Duofolds, Sheaffer PFM III, Other Sheaffer, Pelikan, Montblanc, Pineider started at $1.00, several vintage Parker, black hard rubber Eclipse, Namiki Dragon in sterling silver, Some Eversharp, Bit of Pilot and much more.

Check them out.  Tanya and I hope everyone has a very happy holidays and we look forward to 2019.  Man, time flies doesn't it?  Cheers,  Bob

Attached Images

• orangeduofold3.JPG
  • maximared1.JPG
  • pfmblackgold1.JPG
  • montegrappa1.JPG
  • duofoldjasper1.JPG

Check out my website at www.Speerbob.com

SpeerbobBannersmall.jpg

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

|