Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Pelikan Edelstein Smoky Quartzpelikan pelikan inks pelikan edelstein pelikan smoky quartz brown ink
Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:05
Posted 11 February 2019 - 20:02
Thanks for the excellent and entertaining review! For weeks I've been on the fence about buying this ink, but I think you've convinced me. I'm planning on getting an M400 Tortoiseshell Brown for my birthday and so many saying this is a perfect match for that pen pushed me over the edge haha.
I did exactly that after getting a pristine M400 Tortoiseshell Brown. I'm not really into brown inks but the combination is gorgeous.
Edited by sanphoemo, 11 February 2019 - 20:03.
Posted 11 February 2019 - 20:08
How sweet of you!Thank you very much. Yes, my husband is a keeper. He even gave me a Tortoiseshell White on top because he noticed me looking at it.
Well Pelikan Tortoise Brown that sounds like a marriage that is just as happy as youe Marriage considering your Christasgift from your Husband.
I wish you a merry Christmas and a lot of Love for the 2 of you in 2019
Sorry for not seeing your post earlier!
Edited by sanphoemo, 11 February 2019 - 20:10.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pelikan, pelikan inks, pelikan edelstein, pelikan smoky quartz, brown ink
Writing Instruments →
Repair Q&A →
Inks, Inc. →
Ink Reviews →
Brand Focus →
Inks, Inc. →
Ink Comparisons →
Brand Focus →