The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Creeks N Creeks Pen Would Like To Know More Information

creeks n creeks information

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fluffyhoovy

Fluffyhoovy

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2018 - 14:08

Hi I got this old creeks N creeks pen at a car boot sale and would like to know more information about it but cant find much online could anyone help me ? Also it's missing a metal ting. It has the word "creeks" a crown and 4 dots above the crown.

Attached Images

• 1543759470092-970253883.jpg
  • 15437595029171384360903.jpg
  • 1543759599468-1309753255.jpg
  • 15437596634731487638179.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 Fluffyhoovy

Fluffyhoovy

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 December 2018 - 14:18

Oh also it uses cartridges.

#3 Jerome Tarshis

Jerome Tarshis

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,740 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:05

Search engines are my friend. They can be your friend. Taking a rapid coup d'oeil, I learn that the brand is French, manufacturer was Stypen, the pens often look charming and of youthful appeal, flourished in the 1990s, and take short international cartridges. The longer pens take a converter. Some experimentation may be required to find a converter that fits. Stiff nibs, as might be expected of an inexpensive modern pen addressed to the young in years or young at heart.

#4 georges zaslavsky

georges zaslavsky

vintageandmodernpenslover

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,033 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 March 2019 - 12:57

Search engines are my friend. They can be your friend. Taking a rapid coup d'oeil, I learn that the brand is French, manufacturer was Stypen, the pens often look charming and of youthful appeal, flourished in the 1990s, and take short international cartridges. The longer pens take a converter. Some experimentation may be required to find a converter that fits. Stiff nibs, as might be expected of an inexpensive modern pen addressed to the young in years or young at heart.

These pens used to be quite popular in France among pupils. I had one but lost it after two years, it was a very decent writer.

Pens are like watches , once you start a collection, you can hardly go back. And pens like all fine luxury items do improve with time

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: creeks n creeks, information

Sponsored Content

|