The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Looking For Pilot Automatic H-5005 Mechanical Pencil

pilot mechanical pencil vanishing point vp vintage pencils

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xiaozhenyang4444

xiaozhenyang4444

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 23:41

PILOT Automatic H-5005.jpg Hello guys, I am a mechanical pencil collector from China. It's my first time posting here in FPN. 

I have been seeking for a PILOT Automatic H-5005 Vanishing Point Mechanical Pencil for 5 years, and this is the 6th year. I think many of you have heard of it. It's very rare, and I already looked over ALL the websites that have a keyword "PILOT AUTOMATIC H-5005" that I can find on Google. I did see some auctions in Japan for it during the past few years, but I missed it because of many reasons. 

I have talked to many pencil collectors outside of China. I don't think it had been sold officially by PILOT in outside Japan, but what surprised me is that I heard some collectors from North and South America owned this pencil before. It has been a problem that not only me but also many of my friends (also pencil collectors) have the money to buy it for a really high price, but we cannot find even a single piece. Under such a situation, one of my friend suggested me to ask for help here since FPN is probably the most widespread forum in which I can find collectors who have been collecting pens or pencils for several decades. 

To complete my collection of Pilot Vanishing Point mechanical pencil, I will need this H-5005 eventually. But I will also need some other pencils to complete my whole collection. Here I listed some below:

Sakura Free Matic ES1000A

Sakura Archi Y2

Sakura AT matic ATS3000 (I have the blue barrel one, looking for a black version)

Faber-Castell Alpha-matic (silver version. I have the 230th gold version, executive, titanium, bronze and the plastic versions, need a silver one)

I really appreciate that if someone can help me. I prefer buying directly, however exchange with pencil/fountain pens is also possible. I attach the photo of H-5005 below. PILOT Automatic H-5005.jpg

Thanks and have a great day!

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pilot, mechanical pencil, vanishing point, vp, vintage pencils

Sponsored Content

|