• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1nkulus

• Eccles

• ItsMeDave

• Mulrich

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perfect pen's you have and ..nice colour of Caran d'Ache. Stone garden and Burnt orange are my favourites too.

Congrats.

Definitely a finish that grows on you and the dark blue is excellent. Nice flock you have there.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Lovely! Wish I picked-up the Stone Garden instead of the Vibrant Orange.

assuming you are comfortable with both sizes, M800 vs M600.

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

assuming you are comfortable with both sizes, M800 vs M600.

I've never had the opportunity to hold an M600. I wonder who owns both M600 & M800 and likes them equally. Same consideration for M800 & M1000.

I wonder who owns both M600 & M800 and likes them equally. Same consideration for M800 & M1000.

Precisely, they all differ in heft and girth although the nib selection is the same across the board.

The M1000 nib has a slight springy feel compared to the rest, but is not a popular choice owing to size, cost and lack of colors/designs.

OTOH, there are plenty who own all three and more.

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

I've never had the opportunity to hold an M600. I wonder who owns both M600 & M800 and likes them equally. Same consideration for M800 & M1000.

I find them all to be equally comfortable in my hand. Size is never a real consideration for me when reaching for one of my Pelikans. I just don't take the M1000 out very much because it doesn't fit in my shirt pocket.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Hi!

My first Pelikan arrived today! Thanks to all your informative reviews and videos! I really liked going to Pelikan Hub Toronto 2018. It gave me an opportunity to try some models. Hope to meet with you at a pen club one day.

Tada! Stone Garden M800 in F.

Have a great day!

-Vera

post-145327-0-92606100-1544123650_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nylarev

I have all size from M400 to M1000,the only one that is not very comfortable for me is the M1000,however my favourite is the M600. Strangely enough if I compare Montblanc and Pelikan I find the M800 more comfortable than the 146,whereas I prefer the 149 over the M1000.

Alfredo

Hi!

My first Pelikan arrived today! Thanks to all your informative reviews and videos! I really liked going to Pelikan Hub Toronto 2018. It gave me an opportunity to try some models. Hope to meet with you at a pen club one day.

Have a great day!

-Vera

Nice. :-)

An excellent acquisition will plenty more to come. ;) Enjoy the reams of happiness.

Engineer :

I love my M800, but it’s an M605 I reach for every day. I regularly use a number of pens, but my most comfortable is the M605 posted.

I'm one. I like the M1000 & M800 equally, and I'm less keen on the M600 because of the size difference... but I love some of the new M600 colours and have bought them for that reason. The Stone Garden is gorgeous, as is the Vibrant Orange. I've the M400 and M800 in the Stresemann pattern but have no plans to buy the M1000 version... it's so dull compared to the metal stripe. An M1000 in that finish would really tempt me.

Glenn.

I find them all to be equally comfortable in my hand. Size is never a real consideration for me when reaching for one of my Pelikans. I just don't take the M1000 out very much because it doesn't fit in my shirt pocket.

Now that you mention it, the shirt pocket fit, or lack of it, IS annoying... even my M800s tend to sit at an oblique angle in some pockets. But don't you just hate shirts that don't even have a pocket... I've learned the hard way to check that when buying.

Glenn.

But don't you just hate shirts that don't even have a pocket... I've learned the hard way to check that when buying.

:D

Go bespoke.

All my tailored shirts will accommodate a 1000 perfectly else it goes in the inner coat pocket.

Alternatively, the three pen case goes in the briefcase.

Engineer :