Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:42
Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:22
Hello and welcome to FPN.
<p style="text-align:center;">《Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous ⊙ Who taught by the pen ⊙</p><p style="text-align:center;">Taught man that which he knew not》 (96/3-5)<div style="text-align: center"><img src="https://i.postimg.cc.../Snailmail3.png" alt="Snail Mail" class="center"></div>
Posted 02 November 2018 - 03:31
Wow! That is beautiful script! It is good to have you with us -
Currently in Rotation:
Parker Duofold "F" nib running Monteverde Citrine
Opus 88 Picnic "F" nib running Delta Blue
Nettuno 1911 Tritone "EF" nib running Iroshizuku Murasaki-Shikibu
Posted 02 November 2018 - 04:52
Welcome to this friendly little corner of the universe from a fountain pen user in San Diego.
Posted 02 November 2018 - 07:15
Hello and welcome to FPN, from Cape Town, South Africa.
Beautiful pens and beautiful handwriting.
To sit at one's table on a sunny morning, with four clear hours of uninterruptible security, plenty of nice white paper, and a [fountain] pen - that is true happiness!
- Winston Churchill
Posted 02 November 2018 - 23:54
Hello, lovely script. Very glad you are here.
Love all, trust a few, do harm to none. Shakespeare
Posted 03 November 2018 - 11:52
A very cheery welcome from Brisbane (AU). Always nice to see another Aussie. You certainly piqued my interest with "A Lover's Complaint" by Shakespeare. I cheated, didn't recognise the work so had to look it up. :-) Love to hear the background story. ;-)
Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:32
Welcome, Cassie. That's some awesome magic you did with that FA nib of yours!
Mine frustrated so much I ripped it out from the section and feed and snapped the metal with my fingers.
Sometimes my words fail me. As always,
- Implicit in everything and every instance I write on FPN is the invitation for you to judge me as a peer in the community, as critically as you'd like.
- I do not presume to judge for you or anyone else what is right, correct or valid. If I make a claim, or refute a statement in the same thread, and link to references and other sources of information in support, I beseech you to review and consider those, and judge for yourself. I may be wrong. My position or say-so carries no more weight than anyone else's here, and external parties can speak for themselves with what they have published.
- I endeavour to be frank and truthful in what I write, show or otherwise present when I relate my first-hand experiences that are not independently verifiable. If it is something you can test for yourself and see the results, I entreat you to do so.
Don't think 'cos I understand, I care
Don't think 'cos I'm talking', we're friends
— '6 Underground' by Sneaker Pimps
Posted 04 November 2018 - 15:25
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sydney, australia
The Market Place →
The Mall →
FPN Community →
Clubs, Meetings and Events →
Inks, Inc. →
Inky Thoughts →
The Market Place →
Market Watch →
FPN Community →
Pay It Forward, Loaner Programs & Group Buys →