For those interested:
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
The Model Book Of Calligraphy (16Th Century)
Posted 01 November 2018 - 23:50
Posted 02 November 2018 - 02:06
Thanks for posting the link. This looks really cool. I've forwarded the link on because I know a lot a scribal people in the SCA who would probably be interested in seeing this as well.
Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth
Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:46
Following the links in the article, I also found a marvellous digitised book you can download as a PDF (if your German, or Google Translate, is up to it) at http://daten.digital...e=11&pdfseitex=
Some of the best pages are shown on https://publicdomain...-schriber-1494/
but as a calligrapher (albeit a bad one) I'm glad I downloaded the full text, as the cadels illustrated are very good examples to copy.
Too many pens, too little time!
Posted 03 November 2018 - 18:00
Very cool. I like how some of the illustrations follow onto the reverse of the page (ie. flowers slipped through drawn cuts on the front).
Posted 04 November 2018 - 15:12
Thanks for sharing!
Posted 04 November 2018 - 15:31
Thanks for the link!