The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Diamine Guitar Inks - New German Exclusives

ink diamine

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 A Smug Dill

A Smug Dill

飽食終日無所用心

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 January 2019 - 00:38

The dealer I referred to is Fritz Schimpf:

Thanks.

Most of my EU vendors are Dutch, and I have never paid the VAT with any of them.

Yes, from experience I know La Couronne du Comte and Fontoplumo do not charge VAT for exports out of the EU. The only issue is with these Guitar collection inks being German exclusive.

Edited by A Smug Dill, 06 January 2019 - 02:42.

I'm a fountain pen enthusiast, but not your consultant (as a fellow consumer) to advise on getting better value-for-money from your discretionary spending or protecting your investment in the hobby. I like to share the particularly meritorious or disappointing traits of products I've used, through product reviews and replies to others' posts, but please don't expect (or ask) me to frame things specifically in terms of how it would apply to your choice of pens, inks and paper products, or satisfy your preferences for shading, sheen, wet, broad, cheap, et cetera.

Sponsored Content

#22 TSherbs

TSherbs

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,638 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:22

I love the guitars, but these inks don't grab me.

#23 bemon

bemon

Brent

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 July 2019 - 19:51

Don't hesitate to order from fountainfeder.eu if you see something you like. They are nice folks, and the shipping charges are very reasonable.

+1

#24 BaronWulfraed

BaronWulfraed

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2019 - 18:20

Interestingly -- these "German exclusives" seem to be available from PenChalet (I have 30ml of Cherry Sunburst and Honey Burst).

#25 A Smug Dill

A Smug Dill

飽食終日無所用心

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,166 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 July 2019 - 23:13

Interestingly -- these "German exclusives" seem to be available from PenChalet (I have 30ml of Cherry Sunburst and Honey Burst).

http://www.fountainp...urst/?p=4159171

I'm a fountain pen enthusiast, but not your consultant (as a fellow consumer) to advise on getting better value-for-money from your discretionary spending or protecting your investment in the hobby. I like to share the particularly meritorious or disappointing traits of products I've used, through product reviews and replies to others' posts, but please don't expect (or ask) me to frame things specifically in terms of how it would apply to your choice of pens, inks and paper products, or satisfy your preferences for shading, sheen, wet, broad, cheap, et cetera.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ink, diamine

Sponsored Content

|