The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

FPN appearing slow

Dearest Member or Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,
Due to a continuing DDoS attack, and a hardware malfunction, FPN is moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with both issues, but unfortunately both take time. Until these both resolve, FPN will continue to be slow. ETA is not available yet. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team

Photo

Italic Nib Units For Delike And Some Moonman Pens!

china delike moonman calligraphy nib stub italic chinese

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TruthPil

TruthPil

Flexy obliqueness!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,789 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 October 2018 - 03:45

Calligraphy lovers rejoice!

Today Shanghai Jingdian started offering sets of five italic nib units that will screw into Delike pens and a few models of Moonman pens. These are currently in their Taobao store, but keep your eyes peeled for them to start showing up on eBay soon.

http://m.tb.cn/h.37htpcP?sm=9758e2

Attached Images

• -1818582758.jpg

fpn_1451608922__truthpil_signature_small

Sponsored Content

#2 Misfit

Misfit

Goddess of Inanimate Objects

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 06:55

That is good news.
Posted Image

#3 TruthPil

TruthPil

Flexy obliqueness!

• Member - Gold

• 1,789 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:30

The nibs widths range from 1mm to 2.3mm.

#4 XYZZY

XYZZY

Mint

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 October 2018 - 16:33

Looks like the slot get wider as you get closer to the tip.  Is that just an illusion?

It's funny that one of the images in the taobao page looks like a screenshot of gothic computer fonts and not actual writing. :unsure:

#5 EDC

EDC

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2018 - 13:20

And a glass tip too. That's interesting. I wonder if it is just dip or works with the ink supply??

O1CN011xBzf7XsC2D8Y4J_!!81296406.jpg_400

#6 TruthPil

TruthPil

Flexy obliqueness!

• Member - Gold

• 1,789 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2018 - 14:10

And a glass tip too. That's interesting. I wonder if it is just dip or works with the ink supply??

O1CN011xBzf7XsC2D8Y4J_!!81296406.jpg_400

Oh no! Before I hadn't bothered to read the Chinese, but I noticed something odd about the back of the nib units. Sure enough, all of these nib units are FOR DIPPING ONLY. That means that they will screw into all those various pens but they cannot take in ink from the back end, so you can only dip them or remove the nib and put it in a regular Delike feed.

Thanks for asking that question. Otherwise I would have been really upset when these came in the mail haha.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: china, delike, moonman, calligraphy, nib, stub, italic, chinese

Sponsored Content

|