Closed - Asa Mist Group Buy - Enthralling Beauty And Awesome Offer

subbucal

Does anyone have this situation. When I press the link for the order form only a blank page shows

Sometimes from phone its shows like this.. Pls open from your desktop.

PM me here in case you have any difficulty sir

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• subbucal

• eytim

• truthpil

• tbuddy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for clarifying.

So the options are eyedropper version, 3-1 with Jowo nib unit, or a nibless pen that has been threaded for a JoWo nib unit and can come with a Schmidt converter.

Yes sir.

I was able to download the google form but it required me to choose a ni even though I only want the pen without the nib or converter for $31.00. I added this in the notes of the form. Kindly advise please. Very confusing. Thanks

I was able to download the google form but it required me to choose a ni even though I only want the pen without the nib or converter for $31.00. I added this in the notes of the form. Kindly advise please. Very confusing. Thanks

Sir, we will offer nibless pen only on request, hence option not included.

Will send you an invoice only for pen, will take care of it.

Thanks for choosing ASA

Do we receive an email with a PayPal invoice?

Yes, those who filled form will receive an email from me on Monday. Amount will be as per their choices

For the Nakuas listed on your website. How much is deducted from the price if only want the pen drilled for a jowl nib without the nib and converter.

Thanks

As a previous customer I would have ordered from the website but from France, I'm getting "DNS address could not be found"...

Hi,

I am not sure why this error is coming.

Please check this URL

http://asapens.in/eshop/

Please let me know if you are still facing an error?

Rgds

Subbey

For the Nakuas listed on your website. How much is deducted from the price if only want the pen drilled for a jowl nib without the nib and converter.

Thanks

In case you want to buy a Nauka, just threaded for a JoWo no 6 nib unit from website.

Please buy an Eyedropper version of it with Medium nib. Mention in remarks while checking out, that you wish to have a JoWo compatible pen and not ED.

We will take care of this.

Rgds

Subbey

Regarding the Nakua are there any other colours available other than the 7 listed on your site? For the Maya flat finish listed on your site it this available in the Brown

Thanks

Regarding the Nakua are there any other colours available other than the 7 listed on your site? For the Maya flat finish listed on your site it this available in the Brown

Thanks

For Nauka it's available only in the 7 colours and Matt Black finish.

For Maya at present we have Matt Black and Teal blue material in stock, the brown is sold out.

Rgds