I was fortunate to get a PIF from Amberlea, containing a sample of Lamy Petrol and Dark Lilac. Both are "unobtanium" inks, limited editions which sold out soon after release.
For those who have never experienced these inks but would like to search for alternatives and doppelgangers, I invite you to take part in this project. Here's how it works:
1) You sign up by contacting me via PM with your mailing address. This CRV is open worldwide, I will pay postage to faraway lands. There is a limit of 12 participants.
2) You will get a letter from me containing the following:
- Two CRV sheets written with Lamy Dark Lilac ink
- Two CRV sheets written with Lamy Petrol ink
The CRV sheets will be written on Tomoe River paper.
3) Write/draw/doodle whatever on one Dark Lilac sheet, and one Petrol sheet. Send those back to me. Keep the others for your own creative research. (I am asking you to pay postage for the return mail, so keep that in mind if you live outside the United States).
4) I will scan and post all received CRVs to this thread.
Edited by ErrantSmudge, 14 September 2018 - 15:03.