The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

20% Off Regular Pricing (35% Off Msrp) On Pelikans In Stock

pelikan souveran m800 m805 m600 m405 m400

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 macaddicted

macaddicted

Collectors Item

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 September 2018 - 23:54

Coming from my home base in California, USA - A new discount from paperinkpen.com:

Today through next Wednesday I'm offering 20% Off Regular Pricing on all Pelikan Souveran Fountain Pens in Stock

Please use code: fpn20 to receive your discount. Discount is taken during checkout.

lZgDXlz.jpg

As always California Residents: We Pay Your Sales Tax!

Thanks for peeking in. I look forward to serving you.

Dave

macaddicted

TVh4fvo.jpg

jS5zTji.jpg

mTvdtGl.jpg

mLIoyPy.jpg

Ioz2NK6.jpg

5nCfPdz.jpg

Paper, Ink, Pen is a California based authorized Pelikan reseller. Not responsible for typographic errors. Offer is subject to change without notice. Have a nice day!  :)

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pelikan, souveran, m800, m805, m600, m405, m400

Sponsored Content

|