FPN appearing slow
Due to a continuing DDoS attack, FPN could be moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with this. The earlier reported hardware issue has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 08 September 2018 - 19:21
Posted 08 September 2018 - 20:09
1. The cap band reads MONTBLANC MEISTERSTUCK, there is no Pix. Is this ok?
2. The serial number starts with MB and the next letter or number looks like a G or a 6 (actually not a G or a 6, but Im not sure what this symbol is?!?). Then this symbol is followed by a letter, 2 numbers, 2 letters, and finally one number (9 total numbers/letters/symbol). There is no other marking such as Germany on the clip band.
3. The underside or inside of the clip reads Made in Germany METAL. It does not say Pix.
4. The nib is marked Au585 and StøD and MONTBLANC. There is no 14k or 18k stamp (not sure which it is?).
I know that MB changes these things periodically but I just want to decide whether I have a fake pen and should return it or not?
Thanks for any advice.
Posted 08 September 2018 - 21:01
Posted 09 September 2018 - 21:24
I buy from appelboom, reputed seller, genuine items, amazing customer service...
+1 yes, this!
"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso
Posted 10 September 2018 - 17:33
I've bought both pens and watches from Jomashop. All were authentic and no issues whatsoever.
Posted 12 September 2018 - 04:22
+1 they are fine in my experience. I bought a pen from them and it was fully authentic. They seem to be your standard grey market reseller.