Montblanc M Coral

DanD

Yesterday while I was buying my Homer FP, they had just received the Montblac M in what looked like the coral finish. Has anyone seen it or has information on it? I must say I am not a fan of the M but it did look interesting.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael R.

• Toll

• adim

Yesterday while I was buying my Homer FP, they had just received the Montblac M in what looked like the coral finish. Has anyone seen it or has information on it? I must say I am not a fan of the M but it did look interesting.

I’ve posted something a week ago, but the thread was deleted by the moderators since the pen hasn’t been officially released yet. Apologize.

Bright red M with rhutenium trim ... also matching inks (catridges only) and stuff.

Will make it harder to decide which M to get first!

Also a new version of the Petit Prince will launch tomorrow.

Cheers

Michael

Thanks, Michael, for the link. I saw photos of the M in red at a MB earlier in the year and I thought it looked quite nice. Surprised to learn of the new Little Prince offering (so soon after the initial release). I may try to stop by the Boutique tomorrow.

Thank you for the link Michael. I have to go see the Red M and the new Little Prince at the boutique tomorrow. I'm very curious what they look like in person.

Resin model with champagne gold trim, book and bigger box :-)

I plan on getting one ...

Cheers

Michael

Sounds lovely....

I think they may be marketing it as the “Holiday” set.

Will it be available this month or do we have to wait til december?

"Storyteller, unfold thy words untold!"

Resin model with champagne gold trim, book and bigger box :-)

I plan on getting one ...

Cheers

Michael

Oh, this sounds nice, thank you for the clarification. But if that's the only change, I'll pass. I'm happy with my resin Le Petit Prince as it is. :)

A reminder: Please DO NOT post photos or distinctive details about unreleased Montblanc product here in the Montblanc forum. "Seen in a boutique store dealer's catalog" or "shown to me by a shop manager" is not officially released.

-- Joel -- "I collect expensive and time-consuming hobbies."

INK (noun): A villainous compound of tannogallate of iron, gum-arabic and water,

chiefly used to facilitate the infection of idiocy and promote intellectual crime.

(from The Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce)

It seems to be official now, although clicking on it gives "Page not found".

t0U5NAI.png

There seems to be something fishy with their webpage, actually. I think I caught it while updating, because the Fountain Pens section displays almost all of the pens they've released, including long discontinued ones like Einstein, Lennon, Mann, Twain, Verne etc.

Edited by adim