The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Pens, Inks And Samples Pass-Around In Australia

australia pif giveaway pens inks

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Paperbear

Paperbear

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 May 2019 - 06:05

Hello Paperbear :-) Yes of course! (You are in Australia?) I'm still waiting for the sample vials I ordered to arrive so I'm a little while away from sending the box, I'll let you know when if that's ok?

Hi chaos-incarnate, yes I’m in Perth -live and work in east Perth . No rush I’m happy to wait
Thanks

Sponsored Content

#62 Chaos-incarnate

Chaos-incarnate

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 May 2019 - 00:53

Oh, I'm in Perth too! I can just meet you somewhere with it once I've done my samples etc if you like? Still be a couple of weeks away at least- aside from waiting for the vials I'm a FIFO.

#63 RedDingo

RedDingo

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 June 2019 - 07:20

Hi Chaos-incarnate,  It would be good if you could add an A4 page in the box for people to add their details e.g. FPN name and city.  Being an earlier recipient, it would be cool to see how far and wide the box has been without having to wade through all the posts. :-)

BTW cheers to A Smug Dill for starting the box in the first place.  Great idea and I am sure everyone appreciates the opportunity.

#64 Chaos-incarnate

Chaos-incarnate

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 June 2019 - 05:20

That's a good idea RedDingo, I'll do that.

Paperbear, I can drop off the box this afternoon or possibly tomorrow lunchtime if you're available? I'll PM you. In the meantime, if you see any inks you'd like to sample in my post in Inky Thoughts http://www.fountainp...t/#entry4221868 please let me know and I'll include them. I've made up some samples and will edit the spreadsheet shortly with what I've put in so far.
I can send samples in Australia if anyone else wants to try what I have too.

Edit: Have updated the Google Doc:https://docs.google....uqLk/edit#gid=0

Edited by Chaos-incarnate, 26 June 2019 - 06:26.

#65 Chaos-incarnate

Chaos-incarnate

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:55

Posted :-) It weighed 2.77kg so under the 3kg mark, kept it a bit cheaper.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: australia, pif, giveaway, pens, inks

Sponsored Content

|