The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Where To Buy Retro 51 Lincoln In Uk?

uk retro 51 lincon copper

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trisb

trisb

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 August 2018 - 19:36

I really love the Retro 51 Tornado Lincoln fountain pen, I have only seen it being sold from the US. Does anyone know of a UK supplier, I don't feel like paying loads for shipping.

Sponsored Content

#2 JayKay3000

JayKay3000

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 August 2018 - 13:14

Hi.

I don't know of any re-sellers, but I'm going to have another go at selling my retro 51 fountain pen on that famous auction website.

It's the cherry red version and I love the design, but I've only used it a couple of times as it doesn't suit my grip. It sat in a draw for four months pre-inked and when I went to test it all that time later it worked without having to prime it or get the nib wet. just pen to paper and it started straight off.

I had mine up for sale for a month and, unlike all other pens I've sold, this one even at half the price, free shipping (uk) and looking practically brand new couldn't find a home.

It's not a bad pen for the retail price, smooth, the cherry red shines and the design is really cool (imo), bit of parker 75 in there and the nib is fairly good. No tweaking needed, doesn't leak. But the shipping does make it a bit overpriced and they sell on Amazon.

If you're interested pm me

I'll be re-listing it on that famous auction site with free p&p. It's interesting how I like the design and yet I find myself reaching for other pens when I need one to write with. That's just personal taste right and I'm very picky with the pens I use.

Attached Images

• s-l1600x.jpg
  • s-l1600y.jpg

#3 xanthias

xanthias

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:39

Current UK supplier is manninc.co.uk; they have a wide range of Retro 51s including the Lincoln and other Metalsmiths: https://manninc.co.u...tage-metalsmith

Quicker and cheaper than incurring US>UK shipping/customs...

#4 bogiesan

bogiesan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:19

The Lincoln is sold out at Mann Inc. Bummer. You’d like the pen. Maybe a road trip to France? You could always just drop by the Retro 51 site and search for a dealer.

QUATRE
25 RUE DE SAINT CLOUD
VILLE D AVRAY, FRANCE 92410

CREOLY
DENVIC RUE DE L'EGLISE
ST. PETER, UNITED KINGDOM JE3 7AG
I ride a recumbent, I play go, I use Macintosh so of course I use a fountain pen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uk, retro 51, lincon, copper

Sponsored Content

|