What is the Esterbrook J made out of? Is it acrylic, celluloid, or some other plastic?
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Esterbrook J Plastic
Posted 19 August 2018 - 20:43
Looks like old dinner plates made of Melamine.
"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.
They took the blue from the skies and the pretty girls' eyes and a touch of Old Glory too . . .
Posted 19 August 2018 - 21:38
I think it's Pyralin. I need to check my book, but that's what I recall reading.
Posted 09 September 2018 - 00:17
Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).
Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar
Participate in the newest Inky TODs:
Posted 09 September 2018 - 15:30
I thought I saw somewhere it was cellulose acetate, but when I last tried finding out, I couldn't find anything authoritative.