The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Unidentified German School Pen

identification

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 August 2018 - 06:14

Dear fellow forumites and pen-o-philes:

Recently, I have com in the possession of two vintage fountain pens, one of which was quickly identified as a Pelikan 120.

The other one however, is a mystery. (to me, at least)

I know the history of the pen, it was purchased by my father in the fifties of the previous century. Later, my brother used it for a while, put it away somewhere, and it got forgotten. It resurfaced, and now I have it.

There is no brand or model name anywhere on the pen, it is a black piston filler. The clip looks vaguely Pelikan-esque, the rest of the pen looks a bit Geha-esque.

See pictures, if anyone could identify this pen, that would make me happy! I have already looked in Mr. Lambrou's "Fountain Pens Of The World", but couldn't find this pen.

ErPmoiu.jpg

ItX5HCa.jpg

O9UYplT.jpg

Kind regards,

Jos

Edited by Blastmaster1972, 12 August 2018 - 09:02.

https://www.facebook...Blastmaster1972 : my facebook blog, mostly about knives, sometimes about pens!

http://blastmaster1972.blogspot.be/ : my blog about knives. Some pen related contend will be posted in the near future!

Sponsored Content

#2 Kaweco

Kaweco

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:52

ERO (Erich Rodenhäuser) from Nieder- Ramstadt

#3 Bexinthecity247

Bexinthecity247

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 August 2018 - 09:20

It's very pretty!

Edited by Bexinthecity247, 13 August 2018 - 09:21.

'Someone shoot me please.'

~the delectable Louisa Durrell~

#4 carlos.q

carlos.q

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,696 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:55

Senator fountain pen, previously known as Merz and Krell.

#5 Bo Bo Olson

Bo Bo Olson

Pen Dust

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,202 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 22:46

Senator fountain pen, previously known as Merz and Krell.

Ah, Ha didn't know that.

I've got a couple ERO pens, if not they are twins, but a bit more colored....third tier....they work so that is good.

German vintage '50-70 semi-flex stubs and those in oblique give the real thing in On Demand line variation. Modern Oblique is a waste of money for a shadow of line variation. Being too lazy to Hunt for affordable vintage oblique pens, lets you 'hunt' for line variation instead of having it.

www.nibs.com/blog/nibster-writes/nibs-germany & https://www.peter-bo...cts/nib-systems,

The cheapest lessons are from those who learned expensive lessons. Ignorance is best for learning expensive lessons.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: identification

Sponsored Content

|