Top Posters In This Topic

• BillH

• senzen

• netjunkie109

• 1nkulus

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I would like the ballpoint.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

• 3 weeks later...

I bit the bullet and ordered my first Pelikan. I believe the M205 Olivine is a nice way to start breeding. :D

I bit the bullet and ordered my first Pelikan. I believe the M205 Olivine is a nice way to start breeding. :D

A good choice, green and RT go well.

Let the breeding commence... :thumbup:

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Anyone know if these are shipping yet? Seems like I haven't seen anyone post the obligatory "Mine came today :bunny01: " message...

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." -Pablo Picasso

Anyone know if these are shipping yet? Seems like I haven't seen anyone post the obligatory "Mine came today :bunny01: " message...

In stock and ready for delivery from Cult and Writing Desk.

As for 'Mine came today', maybe in the coming week. :D

Edited by 1nkulus

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

A good choice, green and RT go well.

Let the breeding commence... :thumbup:

Thank you. I could not resist my favorite color. I see the flock expanding quickly. :yikes:

I ordered mine from Pen Chalet. According to their website, they will be in stock on October 11th. I should have mine by the following Monday.

And yes, I will take plenty of photos when it arrives. :)

I love the color. But the M205 is a little bit too small for me, at least for longer writing. I can resist buying...for now.

I ordered mine from Pen Chalet. According to their website, they will be in stock on October 11th. I should have mine by the following Monday.

And yes, I will take plenty of photos when it arrives. :)

Can't wait to see them!

Thanks folks! No, not anxious... but, uh, it seems like awhile since the last Pelikan arrived.

Mine arrived 9/27. Love the look. Nicest one since Aquamarine.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Rumor down at the pony express coral is the pen has made it across the desert and will arrive here in Rattlesnake Junction sometime today :bunny01: Pics to follow...

Rumor down at the pony express coral is the pen has made it across the desert and will arrive here in Rattlesnake Junction sometime today :bunny01: Pics to follow...

Mine is also due to arrive this afternoon. :D

Not being familiar with Pelican's new steel nibs ( old ones either ) I am trying to decide which to get . I tend to like a broad if there is little or no flex but have several other brands with a bit of flex that are Fine that I love . Any advice ?

Eddie

My Pelikan M205 Olivine has landed!!! What a beauty! :D

Sorry for my bad photos, my phone is horrible with photos. I am going to retake them with my DSLR tomorrow. Enjoy!

fpn_1539461864__p1.jpgfpn_1539461900__p2.jpg

fpn_1539461953__p4.jpgfpn_1539462064__p9.jpgfpn_1539462086__p11.jpgfpn_1539461925__p3.jpg

Not being familiar with Pelican's new steel nibs ( old ones either ) I am trying to decide which to get . I tend to like a broad if there is little or no flex but have several other brands with a bit of flex that are Fine that I love . Any advice ?

Eddie

I purchased a steel fine nib. Here is a bad photo for an idea.

fpn_1539462106__p12.jpg

I do not like Pelikan nibs but I am seriously tempted to get one of these. The real world colour (as opposed to Pelikan photoshop) really works for me (and yes I know I could buy a pre 1970s Pelikan and swap nibs).

Edited by dapprman

Looks

I purchased a steel fine nib. Here is a bad photo for an idea.

fpn_1539462106__p12.jpg

Looks like no flex so broad would be the way for my to go . Thanks .

I do not like Pelikan nibs but I am seriously tempted to get one of these. The real world colour (as opposed to Pelikan photoshop) really works for me (and yes I know I could buy a pre 1970s Pelikan and swap nibs).

I too was worried about the color when I had seen on the Pelikan site. But in person, all doubts went away. You will not be disappointed.