Cult Pens 10% Off Fp's

1nkulus

Cult pens has 10% discount on a large selection of FP's including Pelikan, Lamy, GvFC etc.

Great for foreign buyers with favorable FX rates, free worldwide shipping (over £50) and now an extra 10% off ex VAT prices.

https://www.cultpens.com/c/q/special-offers/10-off-enthusiast-fountain-pens

Edited by 1nkulus

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1nkulus

• Driften

• da vinci

• Petch

This makes they really cheep Pelikan prices even lower! Other brands may not be as much of a deal depending on your local prices.

This makes they really cheep Pelikan prices even lower! Other brands may not be as much of a deal depending on your local prices.

It does indeed, you grabbing another pen? A Peli, perhaps... :P

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Plus the free pen case offer on Pelikans still applies!

I chose my user name years ago - I have no links to BBS pens (other than owning one!)

Plus the free pen case offer on Pelikans still applies!

Yes it does on Pelikan purchases over £100. :thumbup:

Engineer :

It does indeed, you grabbing another pen? A Peli, perhaps... :P

I have eight Pelikans right now which is more pens of any other brand in my collection. I think if I did get another one right now it would be one of the special edition M60x's. Cult Pens is really the only place I buy these pens, but people in the USA need to remember Chartpak will not honor the warranty, but for me I have never had a Pelikan with an issue and know Cult Pens would take care of me if it was an out of the box problem. For me the reward of a much lower price is worth the risk.

I have eight Pelikans right now which is more pens of any other brand in my collection. I think if I did get another one right now it would be one of the special edition M60x's. Cult Pens is really the only place I buy these pens, but people in the USA need to remember Chartpak will not honor the warranty, but for me I have never had a Pelikan with an issue and know Cult Pens would take care of me if it was an out of the box problem. For me the reward of a much lower price is worth the risk.

Chartpak is for the uninitiated.

Get Cult Pens to test prior to dispatch and all is good. Global is the new local... :thumbup:

Are you chasing the M625 or 640?

Engineer :

No thinking about the m605 Transparent white or m600 Turquoise. It all depends on what are paycheck is like in a few days. With buying three Visconti pens in the last month I may need to wait.

No thinking about the m605 Transparent white or m600 Turquoise. It all depends on what are paycheck is like in a few days. With buying three Visconti pens in the last month I may need to wait.

The M600 Turquoise ($275 delivered with a free pen case) and white are on offer.

Are you referring to the 605 demonstrator?

Engineer :

I am talking about the 605 special edition white which is normally listed as transparent white. The price on it is great and it's been out a while and should be disappearing soon from dealers. It's all about money how much budget I will have when we get our paycheck in a few days.

I am talking about the 605 special edition white which is normally listed as transparent white. The price on it is great and it's been out a while and should be disappearing soon from dealers. It's all about money how much budget I will have when we get our paycheck in a few days.

It is on offer $248 delivered with the pen case.

Only EF, F, B nibs. M is OOS.

https://www.cultpens.com/i/q/PK58180/pelikan-souveran-fountain-pen-m605-special-edition-white

Hopefully, the offer and stock should hold till payday. :thumbup:

Engineer :

The question is M400 in F or EF? Pelikan nibs look a littler finer than most other Western pens when comparing them on Goulet's nib nook

The question is M400 in F or EF? Pelikan nibs look a littler finer than most other Western pens when comparing them on Goulet's nib nook

In general Pelikan gold nibs run wide, the steel nibs are more standard western. For a m400 you might be happier with EF....

In general Pelikan gold nibs run wide, the steel nibs are more standard western. For a m400 you might be happier with EF....

Thanks, I think I will do. Their nib replacements are free except for swapping to EF, so if I get the EF now I always have the choice of a free nib swap in the next 4 weeks.

Hopefully this offer lasts until the end of the month

Cult pens don't charge a premium for EF nibs, all nib widths are the same price.

Engineer :

Cult pens don't charge a premium for EF nibs, all nib widths are the same price.

Yes, I'm saying Pelikan charge for swapping to EF nibs.

Yes, I'm saying Pelikan charge for swapping to EF nibs.

AFAIK, the time frame for nib swap with Cult pens is 28 days and you send the pen to them not Pelikan.

There is NO surcharge for swapping to EF within the 28 day period.

You can confirm prior to purchase, just to be sure.

Edited by 1nkulus

Engineer :

I shouldn't have looked. I couldn't resist an M800 blue stripe with italic broad nib at a great starting price, even better VAT-free, an extra 10% discount at the checkout, plus free shipping via DHL and a free pen case... all for GBP 210.30 !

Glenn.

I shouldn't have looked. I couldn't resist an M800 blue stripe with italic broad nib at a great starting price, even better VAT-free, an extra 10% discount at the checkout, plus free shipping via DHL and a free pen case... all for GBP 210.30 !

Glenn.

Glad it was helpful, depending on who you ask (wallet or you). :lol:

Enjoy reams of happiness with that lovely nib. :thumbup:

Engineer :

Yes it does on Pelikan purchases over £100. :thumbup:

Is this automatic or do I have to add something to my cart in addition to a Pelican pen over £100 to get the free pen case?