The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Kuretake 110Th Year Anniversary Limited Edition Fp

kuretake anniversary limited edition

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VelgertheFox

VelgertheFox

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 August 2018 - 01:39

Greetings everybody!

I am a new member here in FPN and I am actually quite nervous to be here  :lol: (this is actually my first post so NICE TO MEET YOU ALL)
So let me get straight to the point:

As the title said, apparently I heard that Kuretake is having their 110th Year Anniversary soon (?) and will likely released some limited models, which I would love to have  :P

The problem is, I have no more information but that I stated above since their web page have no notice whatsoever and I am left with only this handout (https://imgur.com/a/HBT8CDT)

So if anyone have any ideas about this, I would love to hear your news  :P

Sponsored Content

#2 ENewton

ENewton

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 13:21

Engeika has Kuretake 110th anniversary brush pens that seem to match the photos on your flyer:

http://www.engeika.com/product/2162

#3 mke

mke

Read my lips: No more (pens/inks/paper)

• Member - Gold

• 2,107 posts

Posted 01 August 2018 - 20:53

This year, Kuretake has its 116th anniversary. So, 110 = 2012

These brush pens - not fountain pens - are probably difficult to get now. Kuretake itself has no more stock, they say.

Another product at Engeika says also 110th and LE but it doesn't appear in the flyer - but could be - as the Kuretake code is very near to the code of the flyer products DAY140-21 vs DAY140-22, DAY140-23, DAY140-24

The flyer doesn't show the latter (same than the original poster has? cannot open the link on my mobile - the target wants me to install its app - which I don't) - the flyer products contain a special pen-case

Here is a link to the flyer (on dropbox): FLYER

#4 VelgertheFox

VelgertheFox

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 August 2018 - 05:42

Engeika has Kuretake 110th anniversary brush pens that seem to match the photos on your flyer:

http://www.engeika.com/product/2162

Ah, thank you! 
It seems that this shop also have other Kuretake's products.
I will take a look at their shop  :D

#5 VelgertheFox

VelgertheFox

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 August 2018 - 06:07

This year, Kuretake has its 116th anniversary. So, 110 = 2012

These brush pens - not fountain pens - are probably difficult to get now. Kuretake itself has no more stock, they say.

Another product at Engeika says also 110th and LE but it doesn't appear in the flyer - but could be - as the Kuretake code is very near to the code of the flyer products DAY140-21 vs DAY140-22, DAY140-23, DAY140-24

The flyer doesn't show the latter (same than the original poster has? cannot open the link on my mobile - the target wants me to install its app - which I don't) - the flyer products contain a special pen-case

Here is a link to the flyer (on dropbox): FLYER

It seems that I have mistook the year, thanks for correcting me!
The flyer which you gave me is the same with the link I gave above (I still can't figured out how to attach images here).
I am really interested in these items so your comments really help.
Big thanks  :D

#6 mke

mke

Read my lips: No more (pens/inks/paper)

• Member - Gold

• 2,107 posts

Posted 06 August 2018 - 11:11

Have a look here

there are some nice fountain pen and brush pen sets from Kuretake - on sale LINK

in red, blue and white

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kuretake, anniversary, limited edition

Sponsored Content

|