At one time, did Noodler's give away a pen with each bottle of ink sold? C. S.
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Noodler's Give Away Pens
Posted 24 July 2018 - 23:11
Not all bottles, the 4.5 oz often come with pens.
Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).
Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar
Posted 25 July 2018 - 18:51
Kung Te Cheng used to come with a freebie brush pen. Several other of the 4-1/2 bottles came with Platinum Preppies (now replaced with Noodler's Charlie pens).
Additionally, some of the LE inks for the Commonwealth Pen Show came with Charlie pens as well. even though they weren't the larger bottles. I have three Charlies from the show about 3 years ago, when the pens were first introduced (they were being handed out with purchases of that year's LE inks -- Miles Standish, King Philip's Requiem, and Plymouth Wilderness (dunno if they came with the next year's Commonwealth LE inks). Last year at the Commonwealth show, I got a Charlie with a bottle of the UK exclusive Brexit (don't remember the booth, but they were kitty-cornered to the Noodler's table. I think that Nathan Tardif might have been giving out dip pens and nibs with the special inks that were designed to go with the Boston Safety ebonite eyedroppers but I didn't get any of those inks (even though some of the colors were quite nice) because the Safety pens themselves were having production issues and weren't yet available (and I got that info directly from Nathan).
Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth