The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Special Diamine Ink By R/fountainpens

diamine

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 penzel_washinkton

penzel_washinkton

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 January 2019 - 15:05

It looks like a very well behaved ink from the initial impressions.

Also it does not look like it's trying to imitate the Emerald of Chivor, kind of wondering what it's similar to though

Sponsored Content

#62 Lomarion

Lomarion

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 16:11

i'm personally very happy they choosed first one, №5 and №6 test swatches looked great too but they was too much dark. on Nick Stewart swatches first one looked like really good teal for everyday use, atleast for me, it's not as much bright as other teal colors from diamine, but need to wait before it release everywhere and for atleast few different reviews ><

#63 Lomarion

Lomarion

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 15:43

follow up with good news for those who like this ink
this ink appeared on fountainfeder and cultpens, i've cheked few other places but this are the only two where I found that they appeared, maybe you will find them in your favorite store :3 new products is always so tempting to buy >.<

#64 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,702 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 January 2019 - 22:20

There is a review on reddit with pictures:  https://www.reddit.c...ra_borealis_in/

Thanks -- I took a look and can pass on this one.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diamine

Sponsored Content

|