The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Great Deal On Amazon On Piston Fill 4-Pack

inexpensive piston fill yakura

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 C-InPenmanship

C-InPenmanship

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 20:02

I bought these pens on a whim @ $10.99 on Amazon because I wanted to try piston-fill fountain pens.  I bought the Extra Fine (EF) but they write more like a Fine (F).  They aren't the prettiest pens you'll own, but they write beautifully and have a HUGE ink resevoir.  I honestly can't even predict how long it can go without being refilled.  They come in a nice box and are suitable for gifting.  They are currently $8.99 and Prime Day on Amazon is coming up on the 16th.  BTW, I've discovered that Prime Day lasts 36 hours, not 24.  At this price, I highly recommend these pens by Yakura.  They won't replace your favorite Waterman, but they're excellent for the price.  Use my link and it makes a donation to the Big Cat Rescue, a sanctuary for big cats formerly abused or kept as pets.

https://smile.amazon...CMUR76G3T&psc=1

Sponsored Content

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inexpensive, piston fill, yakura

Sponsored Content

|