The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Syahi Pens-India

pens indianpens handcrafted wood woodenpens handmade india penshow dcpenshow fountainpen

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Syahiindia

Syahiindia

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:35

Hello FPN!

This is only me second FPN post, so I am going to reintroduce myself- My name is Sanay Shah, and I am a 21 year old mechanical engineer and the co founder of a brand called Syahi, that handcrafts wooden fountain pens(from scratch-these are NOT kit pens. The brass parts, section, rings etc are all made in house). We are only a year old, and have released a few models in this year, taking feedback from customers each time and implementing the same. We have now arrived at a few models that we are very excited about.. there are no pictures anywhere though-they will be shown at the DC and SF pen shows this year!

You can have a look at our website (www.syahiindia.com) and Instagram (https://www.instagra...ahiindia/?hl=en ) to look at some of our older models and get a basic idea of our pens.

This is my first time to a pen show, and I am slightly disappointed about the fact that a lot of you are not too keen on the DC Supershow.. Anyhow, I will be at both DC and SF, with a full range of pens.

Do keep an eye out for me and pay a visit :)

Sponsored Content

#2 s_t_e_v_e

s_t_e_v_e

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 09 July 2018 - 20:52

Your pens look great! Hope to see more amazing stuff from you.

Good luck!

#3 yusufp

yusufp

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 July 2018 - 06:36

Wishing you and the syahi team all the best..i happen to come across your pens .. ( apparently it was gifted to our employer by someone..).. the looks and feel of the pen is quite good.. would love to see a different section though... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pens, indianpens, handcrafted, wood, woodenpens, handmade, india, penshow, dcpenshow, fountainpen

Sponsored Content

|