The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Canada Day Limited Edition Straight Holder

calligraphy lettering holder handcarved handmade canadaday

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Toronto_Pen_Company

Toronto_Pen_Company

Collectors Item

• Premium - Diamond

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 July 2018 - 06:15

Introducing the Canada Day Limited Edition holder. This holder will be available from July 01 to July 07 (Saturday). Only 18 will be made (please limit 2 per order). (Buy Now)

A certificate of authenticity will accompany each holder. Holders will be shipped 1 week from the day of the order. There are still a couple of days left to order one if you want one. They are only $38 CAD each. 

This holder is hand carved from laminated Pine that is then dyed red. The grip area is wrapped with white nylon string. 

fpn_1530857182__canada-day-8.jpg

fpn_1530857713__canada-day-4.jpg

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

- Salman

Sponsored Content

#2 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,054 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 July 2018 - 20:27

THESE ARE AWESOME

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar  

Participate in the newest Inky TODs: 

Why do I like those nibs? 

What do I like about my handwriting? 

Whose handwriting do I like?  

Which Script Will I learn? 

Which Inks for my Handwriting

Ink comparisons:  The Great PPS Comparison  366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calligraphy, lettering, holder, handcarved, handmade, canadaday

Sponsored Content

|