Info About The 2018 Dallas Pen Show?

Moruk

I've searched FPN but cannot find any information about this upcoming show in September in Dallas--nada, zero, zip. Even a Google search brings up the site but trying to access it a warning flashes up that the site may be corrupted by entities wanting personal or financial information.

Does any know what's going on with this event or with the lack of information on FPN?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PAKMAN

• jmccarty3

• cabbie

• ryanboyd

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you try this url? http://www.dallaspenshow.com/wp/

Worked for me.

Sept 28th and 29th at

Doubletree Dallas Galleria
4099 Valley View Lane
Dallas, TX 75244
http://www.dallasnearthegalleria.doubletree.com

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

There was a temporary problem with the web site, but it is fixed. I look forward to seeing everyone there. Please post if you are coming.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

I plan to be there!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

I just made hotel reservations and mailing my registration today. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Regards,

danny

writepenbanner.gif.3b32962e78b1a1ac0464819a5bdfe0b8.gif

• 5 weeks later...

It's getting closer. :)

Does anyone know if there is a vendor attending who specializes in vintage Montblancs?

I'm on the lookout for a vintage Montblanc 13x, 144, or 146.

John--Can't think of anyone off the top of my head. There were tons of them here in DC, but most of those folks don't make it to Dallas. I'm sure Pete Kirby will know.

• 2 weeks later...

The list of vendors has just been uploaded to the website last week.

Go to the Schedule section.

- Will
Restored Pens and Sketches on Instagram @redeempens

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the market for a Parker Vacumatic. Do any of the vendors that regularly attend the Dallas Pen Show specialize in this pen?

If so, who should I look for?

You shouldn't have any trouble finding Vacumatics at the Dallas show. Ask Nathanael Cerf or Joe Lowe. If they don't have what you're looking for, they'll know who does.

Ask Nathanael Cerf or Joe Lowe. If they don't have what you're looking for, they'll know who does.

Are either of them FPN members? If so, do you know their usernames?

I wonder if anyone will have one of these for sale: https://www.iguanasell.com/products/pelikan-souveran-m805-raden-royal-platinum-fountain-pen-lim-e-810340

I'd love to actually see one of the Pelikan M805 Raden Royal Platinum in person. I feel like photos aren't doing it justice.

My schedule may not allow me to go but I'm wondering if there are repairers in Dallas who could replace a sac for me. I likely could figure it out but at my age I don't want to learn one more thing.

Are either of them FPN members? If so, do you know their usernames?

Nathaniel Cerf is an FPN member: thepenmarketdotcom

Both Nathaniel and Joe will be at the Dallas show. Hope this helps.

My schedule may not allow me to go but I'm wondering if there are repairers in Dallas who could replace a sac for me. I likely could figure it out but at my age I don't want to learn one more thing.

Danny Fudge (thewritepen.com) will be there and can take care of that for you.