It's so simple, I can't believe that something like this has never occurred to me before. I actually avoided buying a few pens because of a bent clip, now I know what to do.
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
How can I bring the clip closer to the cap?
Posted 15 September 2017 - 20:29
All the images are gone—thanks to Photobucket. I think I get what was described, but I'm not sure. Can anyone repost the images? Please!
Posted 23 September 2017 - 14:59
Thank you Antonioaz., That's pretty much what I imagined, but the photos helped a great deal.
Posted 27 September 2017 - 21:09
Thank you very much!
The description alone was precise enough, but seeing the pictures is (believing) reassuring.
You should know how grateful I am for your help if I tell that some of these pens had been waiting for this for a long time...
Current modern daily users: Aurora 88 modern; GvFC Classic, Montegrappa Reminiscence, Nettuno Superba, Omas AM87 orange, S.T.Dupont D-Line black lacquer, Stipula Etruria Tuscany Dreams, Tibaldi Iride + a few good Japanese pens as the PG and the 3776.
Current vintage daily users: Aurora 98p, Big Red Lucky Curve, MB622, P51, P75, Pelikan NN400.
Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:44
Thanks for the suggestions on this thread. I just fixed the clip on one of my Parker vacs. I used a letter opener instead of a key and placed a thin piece of paper under the clip against the pen to prevent any chance of scratching the pen body. Worked great!!!!
Did it work on a Junior Debutante clip? Mine is loose and its reaaaaally short.