It's so simple, I can't believe that something like this has never occurred to me before. I actually avoided buying a few pens because of a bent clip, now I know what to do.
Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
How can I bring the clip closer to the cap?
Posted 15 September 2017 - 20:29
All the images are gone—thanks to Photobucket. I think I get what was described, but I'm not sure. Can anyone repost the images? Please!
Posted 23 September 2017 - 14:59
Thank you Antonioaz., That's pretty much what I imagined, but the photos helped a great deal.
Posted 27 September 2017 - 21:09
Thank you very much!
The description alone was precise enough, but seeing the pictures is (believing) reassuring.
You should know how grateful I am for your help if I tell that some of these pens had been waiting for this for a long time...
Current modern daily users: Aurora 88 modern; GvFC Classic, Montegrappa Reminiscence, Nettuno Superba, Omas AM87 orange, S.T.Dupont D-Line black lacquer, Stipula Etruria Tuscany Dreams, Tibaldi Iride + a few good Japanese pens as the PG and the 3776.
Current vintage daily users: Aurora 98p, Big Red Lucky Curve, MB622, P51, P75, Pelikan NN400.
Posted 18 May 2018 - 11:44
Thanks for the suggestions on this thread. I just fixed the clip on one of my Parker vacs. I used a letter opener instead of a key and placed a thin piece of paper under the clip against the pen to prevent any chance of scratching the pen body. Worked great!!!!
Did it work on a Junior Debutante clip? Mine is loose and its reaaaaally short.