Looking For A List Of *all* Premium Fountain Pen Friendly Paper.

TestTube

Amalfi Amatruda

Pinieder

Twin Rocker

William Arthur

Jan Petr Obr

At some of these prices I would rather buy airfare and converse in person. Nice paper though, thanks for the names.

http://mark.intervex.net/fpn/images/LetterExchange.png

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1nkulus

• TestTube

• rEVOLVED

• BrandonP

My the best choice is leuchtturm1917. But I like to buy another notebooks for getting new experience. Now I'm using Pictostone Waterproof Notebook and could say it's not bad.

My the best choice is leuchtturm1917. But I like to buy another notebooks for getting new experience. Now I'm using Pictostone Waterproof Notebook and could say it's not bad.

Where did you get it and how FP friendly is it? They are using 140gsm paper?

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

Where did you get it and how FP friendly is it? They are using 140gsm paper?

I bought it on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Passport-Sized-Pictostone-Waterproof/dp/B07C29HMX3

They use waterproof, tear resistant, acid-free, tree-free, water-free 140 gsm, thick, smooth stone paper.

And also, for every notebook sold, they will plant a tree in North America, Latin America, Asia or Africa in partnership with One Tree Planted.

I bought it on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Pocket-Passport-Sized-Pictostone-Waterproof/dp/B07C29HMX3

They use waterproof, tear resistant, acid-free, tree-free, water-free 140 gsm, thick, smooth stone paper.

And also, for every notebook sold, they will plant a tree in North America, Latin America, Asia or Africa in partnership with One Tree Planted.

I looked on the UK site but could not find them, so I assumed you might have got it off a local retailer.

How long did it take from the US?

Engineer :

Someone who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data provided by those of questionable knowledge.

• 2 months later...

Any comments or Pics of Fp and FPN Ink use on Stone Pare A6 Notebooks mentioned earlier? IIRC some reports in the past said other versions of Stone Paper notebooks definitely were not FP Friendly. Bit pricey but TYree Free and Perfed are pluses.

I've read this thread three times and couldn't find mention of this so: Nitoms Stalogy notebooks (if that counts as premium? They're not cheap...). It's a Japanese brand and the paper is 52gsm; great if you're into journalling and want unobtrusively fine-gridded paper. As far as I know, there are two different pagecounts - the 1/2 year notebooks have 192 pages; the 365 days versions have 368 -, and four different notebook sizes: A5 (4mm square grid); A5, B5 and B6 (all with 5mm square grid). Months, dates and days of the week are printed at the top of the page and hour numbers down the left edge, but they're absolutely tiny and you'd be better off just writing your own. It's not quite Tomoe River paper, but it's nice and smooth and shading inks look great on it; I use mine for journalling, and the paper takes Sakura Koi markers, Artline Drawing System pens and my fountains - I use up to a Waterman medium nib, but mostly Japanese fines - with no bleedthrough. (I wouldn't recommend overly gushy pens though!).