• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sciumbasci

• Mech-for-i

• MilanKov

• penzel_washinkton

Made by Green, according to Frank Underwater: same company behind WS618 and 601.

Chinese pens are going to make a serious dent my finances.

If you really like metal... Well... I don't.

I think the classic version of with plastic black section is much better looking.

And I generally prefer plastic/resin/acrylic etc. pens over metal ones.

This one definitely won't be for me.

Edited by WJM

I'm willing to bet that finish will not last and will show scratches and scuffs. I'd also be *very* curious to see the inside of the cap, because if it has a metal clutch that barrel end is going to be messed up pretty fast. Handsome pen with a very nice - and somewhat unique - clip design. Points for that.

"When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick; and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

I'm happy for the fans of all metal pens, but this isn't for me.

I noticed with the Faber castell loom already, sweaty palms and metal sections are not the best of friends.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Hmm over the years I've had quite a number of Hero 100s and even some that are customized; and this is not the first time someone do an all metal Hero 100. In the end I would have to hold it to see if I can get to like the tactile feedback. Its after all still the same profile so its all down to the feel; how it feeel in the hand the weight distribution and all. Nice one though.

I am really hyped about this pen, is there a word about its price?

Cheers Milan

If you win over your own stupidity then are you winner or loser? In any case it means something good.

Wow very stylish! I'm partial to black pens in general, but I think I'll keep an eye out for this one.

Yes, that's definitely more like something I'd consider. The gold trimmed flighter also looks very nice.

• 1 month later...

I have to ask had anyone heard anything about this full metal version of this pen I went through Taobao, Aliexpress and fleebay but there is nothing and all quiet on the potomac about this pen so to speak.

With regards Milan

If you win over your own stupidity then are you winner or loser? In any case it means something good.

Lovely pen. I'll probably pick one up once they are available.

"Why me?"
"That is a very Earthling question to ask, Mr. Pilgrim. Why you? Why us for that matter? Why anything? Because this moment simply is. Have you ever seen bugs trapped in amber?"
"Yes."

"Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why."

-Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-Five

I have to ask had anyone heard anything about this full metal version of this pen I went through Taobao, Aliexpress and fleebay but there is nothing and all quiet on the potomac about this pen so to speak.

With regards Milan

I do recall that this is actually not Hero's own variant. its a batch of custom version Hero done for an online retail cross-over special ( don't quite remember which ) and its only available through that online retailer(s) .. being quite new I would assume it would still be on the listed shelf ..

I do recall that this is actually not Hero's own variant. its a batch of custom version Hero done for an online retail cross-over special ( don't quite remember which ) and its only available through that online retailer(s) .. being quite new I would assume it would still be on the listed shelf ..

Pity I hoped it would be for sale as variant of the pen. Do you by the chance have a link for that retailer?

Cheers

Well that would suck. Really love these moments when you see something that catches your eye and then find out that it is a superduper limited/exclusive edition. :D

Oh well, I do hope it will be more widely available (as in, one could order it to Finland) as the design of that one is really nice.