The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Saskatchewan Pen Event

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Mags

Mags

Life is more vibrant with a fountain pen and a bold wet ink line

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2019 - 16:00

Jim, I found the Guardian application you mentioned for Glenlivet so thank you. No key any longer some sort of cell phone access code so times have changed apparently. I liked the novelty idea of the little key access.
Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti all wonderful.

Sponsored Content

#22 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 May 2019 - 13:01

The Pelikan Hub sign up registration is open today for 2019. Pelikan Hub Regina!
Rob Maguire (Plse call me "M or Mags" like my friends do...)I use a Tablet, Apple Pencil and a fountain pen. Targas, Sailor, MB, Visconti all wonderful.

#23 PhotoJim

PhotoJim

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 22:59

Jim, I found the Guardian application you mentioned for Glenlivet so thank you. No key any longer some sort of cell phone access code so times have changed apparently. I liked the novelty idea of the little key access.

I'm not surprised, but the key really was a lot of fun.  I still have it somewhere.

Too many pens; too many inks. But at least I've emptied two ink bottles now.

#24 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 July 2019 - 13:00

In great news the Pelikan Hub for Regina has grown in size. There is also a Pelikan hub set for Saskatoon.

#25 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:10

I'm not surprised, but the key really was a lot of fun.  I still have it somewhere.

Did you go to the DC show this year?

#26 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 November 2019 - 12:19

So it is time to plan another get together and chance to visit.  Question is where to host the next face to face.  The last time we met it was at the Hotel Saskatchewan Lounge.  It is central being downtown has ample parking and there are a few larger tables to sit at and visit.

That being all said I am quite happy to drive to some place new to try another meet up location.  I think there was a speak easy style place over by Dirck?

I was going to suggest a Thursday meet up at 6pm or 6:30 pm.  

So share what your preferences are for the meet up. I was proposing Thursday December 12, 2019

#27 DavidV

DavidV

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 November 2019 - 12:50

Dec 12 would work for me. I thought the Hotel Sask worked well last time, but I don't mind trying somewhere else if others want to

#28 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 November 2019 - 13:05

Yay thanks David thats two of us.  Hopeful we can get to three or more and we have us a Pen Meet up and tie breaker vote if voting on best ink or pens (hahaha).

#29 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 November 2019 - 20:14

Are you able to come Dec 12th?

#30 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 November 2019 - 12:49

Chris said he would plan to attend also. So that’s one more yes.

#31 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:41

Hey all I have a last minute trip to Ottawa next week. But Chris is still up for going and Brad is spreading the word at Paper Umbrella so it is not cancelled but I am sending regrets. If you décidé not to go let me know and I will let Chris know too but he was keen to go out.

#32 DavidV

DavidV

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 December 2019 - 03:44

Ok, thanks for the heads up. I'll still plan to come and hopefully some others will join too.

#33 Mags

Mags

• Member - Gold

• 1,233 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 December 2019 - 22:45

I let Chris know, thanks David. 

Sponsored Content

|