The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

The D'art Second Series

venvstas venvstas venustas dart french fountain pens paris france

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 VENVSTAS

VENVSTAS

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 May 2018 - 20:49

The first series sold out, but the new series is on the way. The New series features a re-designed section, a slimmer body while keeping the same profile and unique look of this very unique design.

Take a look! Your feedback was very much taken into account ! 

https://www.venvstas.com/dart

Attached Images

• page copy.jpg

VENVSTAS ITALY

www.venvstas.com

info@venvstas.com

Sponsored Content

#2 woleizihan

woleizihan

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2018 - 21:01

Is this by you or is a knockoff?

https://www.kickstar...pen/description

#3 Honeybadgers

Honeybadgers

Museum Piece

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,618 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2018 - 22:07

That's by lucio. It's roughly the same in theory but the dimensions are flipped, so it's got more of a traditional triangle grip shape.

Selling a boatload of restored, fairly rare, vintage Japanese gold nib pens, click here to see (more added as I finish restoring them)

#4 dapprman

dapprman

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 June 2018 - 22:23

The first one intrigued me but I was uncertain about the shape, the new one looks 'right' to me so I've gone for it - will try to remember to post a quick review here once it's arrived (December).

#5 LRarch

LRarch

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 July 2018 - 15:55

Is this by you or is a knockoff?

https://www.kickstar...pen/description

its by me, (Lucio Rossi) I'll post about it in the following days, what are the differences with the D'art, (I have designed both pens), and one does not replace another, the section is just different, the size of the section too, . The Edge is made over the same architecture, but is a new pen. the pen was made to move my design office, not really venvstas, nor is a design that was aimed to the fountain pen community, I did other designs more for aficionados, like the Magna for instance or the Avant-Garde...I'll make a post on that, I think its needed. 
Thank you for noticing it out. 
LR

#6 LRarch

LRarch

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 July 2018 - 16:02

The first one intrigued me but I was uncertain about the shape, the new one looks 'right' to me so I've gone for it - will try to remember to post a quick review here once it's arrived (December).

Well, the pen you're backing was made after feedback........so it has been made with the community to some extend, as, when I have designed the D'art, I did it after my studies of calligraphy. Im surer not so many here had calligraphy when in school, was to me a nightmare, but, when you are 6 they tell you hold the pen like this and that.......so the D'art was born out of that experience.......which at the end was overlooking the majority who are not trained in that way. 
Eventually I took on doing a pen that being not cylindrical, can be used in a more relaxed way(I did too many cylindrical pens I wanted a change). The section is between 15 and 20% thinner than the original D'art. The current D'art is 15% thinner than the first batch. 
Thank you for the backing of the project! 

#7 AL01

AL01

Eh?

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 July 2018 - 22:25

The nib on the pen looks cool.

Hmmm....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: venvstas, venvstas venustas, dart, french fountain pens, paris, france

Sponsored Content

|