Got me a few ( 3 ) of these old German piston filler fountain pens .
I don't know anything about them except one seller said they may be late 80's early 90's ..
1) Pretty smooth writer
2) Does not hold as much ink as other piston fillers
3) This one has a tight piston action ( 2 out of 3 ) , one is a little too easy ..
4) Writes on the wet side
5) Canting the pen left made no difference
6) Canting the pen right - very scratchy
7) Inverted was like writing with a nail
8) Screw on cap 3/4 turn
9) No leaks no burps
10) Instant starter
11) Can still be had on Ebay
12) Posts just fine