The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

FPN appearing slow

Dearest Member or Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to a continuing DDoS attack, FPN could be moving only slowly. Hosting Support is dealing with this. The earlier reported hardware issue has been fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Warm regards, the FPN Moderator & Admin Team

Photo

Omas Ogiva Styles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mauckcg

mauckcg

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 May 2018 - 16:33

About a year ago i started down the Omas rabbit hole.  I've found i like the size and styling of the Ogiva style pens.  The Celluloids are pretty straight forward to figure out.  For demonstrators i have found three distinct releases, Alba, Vision, and Cocktail.  Are these the only three non clear demonstrators?  I'm working on a list of things to look for this fall at the Columbus pen show so any help is appreciated.

And just because a picture of my current Omas collection.

41431939324_b2b2e7528f_b.jpg

Edit: forgot, top pen is an Edison Huron Grande Draw Filler made with a Celluloid rod that came with the Paragon.

Edited by mauckcg, 16 May 2018 - 16:35.

Sponsored Content

#2 katanankes

katanankes

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 16:22

Very nice collection and the custom pen is just gorgeous. Is the Paragon the one with the 3B nib? 

The blue Omas is a special treat, as you might already know just 25 pieces made for Japan. Is yours numbered? I suspect there are around also some unnumbered ones.

#3 mauckcg

mauckcg

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 May 2018 - 18:26

Very nice collection and the custom pen is just gorgeous. Is the Paragon the one with the 3B nib? 

The blue Omas is a special treat, as you might already know just 25 pieces made for Japan. Is yours numbered? I suspect there are around also some unnumbered ones.

The Paragon has a medium.  The saft has a BB nib on it i plan on getting ground to a stub.  La Royale  is an unumbered prototype.

Sponsored Content

|