FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
3668 Nib Without Sunburst?
Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:13
Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:42
English nibs made about the same time as the pen 60s?. They came in several numbers (3312, 3314, 3556, 3668, others?) and not all were gold plated.
At the base of the nib near the collar "made in England" is printed.
Picture from my Pen Info directory:
Another pic from the file (do not actually own).
Rarity no idea but assume rarer us than uk.
I have spare 3668 UK loose nibs available for sale if interested.
Edited by IanSims, 10 May 2018 - 12:26.
Posted 10 May 2018 - 14:31
I will just add that I have a range of English made 3xxx nibs (including 3312 & 3314) , all gold plated, none with the sunburst logo. All good nibs, less common than the 2xxx or 9xxx over here, but hardly 'rare'.