The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Asa Azaadi Recent Group Buy For India Pictures

asa asa fountain pen azaadi fountain pen asa india conway stewart conway stewart fountain pen omas fountain pen indian fountain pen indian pen asa pens

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 gudasrinivas

gudasrinivas

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 May 2018 - 12:23

The pens look amazing. Congratulations Subbu for creating the masterpieces. 

Regards

Srinivas

Sponsored Content

#22 BRBA

BRBA

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 June 2018 - 14:54

All the pens look beautifully made. When is the next group buy? What nib choices are available?

#23 pen_master

pen_master

Evelyn Waugh was a man.

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 July 2018 - 16:01

Is it just me or could all these pass as Auroras and Edison Noveau Premieres from a distance?

Edited by pen_master, 08 July 2018 - 16:02.

pen_master

#24 ak2k5

ak2k5

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 July 2018 - 19:22

Hello.
Having ordered multiple pens from A.S.A Pens and being a satisfied customer I had to grab this chance for getting a well made pen with some amazing Conway Stewart Acrylics at heavily discounted prices.I went for the Red Cherry one as I seem to have begun gravitating towards Red pens now a days.
I received my pen in the standard A.S.A Pens packaging,which being a frequent customer,is more than familiar to me.

31496173_10155155936001008_1631908973487

Here it is with my other 2 ASA Beauties

31518506_10155155936166008_5473848613927

The pen is a Large Sized pen modeled on the C.S Churchill. The CS Materials have an amazing depth which has been bought out by the amazing craftsmanship of ASA.

31513927_10155155935701008_4388311207371

Another satisfied purchase from A.S.A Pens.

the orange nauka looks amazing. what is the blank used?

There's no such thing as perfect writing, just like there's no such thing as perfect despair : Haruki Murakami

#25 gillum51

gillum51

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:50

these all look amazing. hopefully they will one day become available outside of India. I know I would likely get one if that were the case!

#26 Prithwijit

Prithwijit

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 11 December 2018 - 12:13

Beautiful pens.... Congratulations all :) 

Click here to check out my reviews

Fosfor Rajendran | ASA Santulan | Ranga Sugarcane | ASA Sniper | Fosfor Heather | ASA I-Will | Hero Glorious | ASA Azaadi | Fosfor Islander | ASA Halwa | ASA Macaw | ASA Namenlos | ASA Bheeshma

#27 Bobje

Bobje

We're all bozos on this bus.

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:54

Chaki, how good to hear from you! Welcome back.

Reviews and articles on Fountain Pen Network

CHINA, JAPAN, AND INDIA

Hua Hong Blue Belter Penbbs 456 | Stationery | ASA Nauka in Dartmoor and Ebonite | ASA Azaadi | ASA Bheeshma | ASA Halwa | Ranga Model 8 and 8b | Ranga Emperor

ITALY AND THE UK

FILCAO Roxi | FILCAO Atlantica | Italix Churchman's Prescriptor

USA, INK, AND EXPERIMENTS

Bexley Prometheus | Route 54 Motor Oil | Black Swan in Icelandic Minty Bathwater | Robert Oster Aqua | Diamine Emerald Green | Mr. Pen Radiant Blue | Three Oysters Giwa | Flex Nib Modifications | Rollstoppers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: asa, asa fountain pen, azaadi fountain pen, asa india, conway stewart, conway stewart fountain pen, omas fountain pen, indian fountain pen, indian pen, asa pens

Sponsored Content

|