The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Cowboy Case For An Oversized Fountain Pen

ranga oversized pen case vaquero manufacture poland

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Roman-pl

Roman-pl

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2018 - 20:28

With the purchase of Ranga's pen, there was a problem with the storage and protection of this writing instrument... The pen of this producer is large - really oversized. Attempts to fit a few pen cases available in normal sales to the pen, turned out to be... moderately successful.
It turned out that the most suitable case would be a custom-made product. After purchasing a two-chamber pen case, I made an order at Vaquero Manufacture (Warsaw, Poland). The craftsman asked about the dimensions of the writing instrument - and matched the product to individual wishes.
Great craft - natural, strong-smelling brown leather. A small stitch, strong threads. The material is elastic, although solid and thick. Tasteful monogram - the font refers to the westerns (no wonder - Vaquero Manufacture produces, among others, holsters and cowboy belts).
The pen case successfully stores Ranga 4c, Emperor or 3c. The pen is easily removed with two fingers - or by pushing from the bottom.
It happens that I also carry Lamy 2000 in it - the pen does not slip automatically; just press the edges to comfortably get them out of the case.

Attached Images

• fpn_vaquero_IMG_3783.jpg

Edited by Roman-pl, 25 April 2018 - 21:39.

Sponsored Content

#2 amberleadavis

amberleadavis

Inky! En-Abe-Lawyer

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,716 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 May 2018 - 16:48

Those are beautiful and thank you for the review.

Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).

Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar  

Participate in the newest Inky TODs: 

Why do I like those nibs? 

What do I like about my handwriting? 

Whose handwriting do I like?  

Which Script Will I learn? 

Which Inks for my Handwriting

Ink comparisons:  The Great PPS Comparison  366 Inks in 2016

Check out inks sorted by color:  Blue Purple Brown  Red Green Orange Black  Pinks  Yellows  Blue-Blacks Grey/Gray UVInks Turquoise/Teal

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ranga, oversized pen, case, vaquero manufacture, poland

Sponsored Content

|