The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Asa Gao Comparison

iroshizuku pilot asa gao purplish blue

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 SenZen

SenZen

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,805 posts

Posted 20 April 2018 - 23:22

Another ink that required a specific pen to shine through: m600 old style, with an f nib; i.e. less wet than others, like Platinum Cool in M.

fpn_1524266214__asa_gao.jpg

fpn_1524266332__asa_gao_comparison.jpg

Row 1 of the other colours: Chiku Rin, Vert Empire, Verde Muschiato, Ina Ho, Inti, Lie de Thé, Yama Guri, Perle Noire.

Row 2: Ama Iro, Kon Peki, Équinoxe 6, Souten, Tsuyu Kusa, Myosotis, Ajisai, Verdigris.

Row 3: Mandarin, Fuyu Gaki, Orange Indien, Ancient Copper, Rouge Hematite, Diamine Poppy Red, Perle Noire.

And just for fun: sheen from the flash.

fpn_1524266358__asa_gao_comparison_sheen

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

Sponsored Content

#2 gmathio

gmathio

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2018 - 09:35

Definitely my favourite blue !!

#3 StaT

StaT

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2018 - 21:24

Definitely my favourite blue !!

Echo that.
My 1st choice!

#4 5Cavaliers

5Cavaliers

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,650 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2018 - 21:34

Another great comparison.  I love Asa Gao!  It is one of my favorites. 

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours.  When it is gone, it is gone.  Be wise, but enjoy!  - anonymous today

#5 SenZen

SenZen

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,805 posts

Posted 22 April 2018 - 16:38

Another great comparison.  I love Asa Gao!  It is one of my favorites. 

It's drop dead gorgeous.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

#6 Pensei

Pensei

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 April 2018 - 07:20

Very attractive layout. Is the blank square just to be sure we are paying attention, or does it have some deep philosophical/aesthetic meaning? 

#7 SenZen

SenZen

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,805 posts

Posted 25 April 2018 - 16:44

Very attractive layout. Is the blank square just to be sure we are paying attention, or does it have some deep philosophical/aesthetic meaning? 

It's, err... I ran out of inks I use  :lol: .

B. Russell

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iroshizuku, pilot, asa gao, purplish blue

Sponsored Content

|