Are There Any Pen Groups Or Meetings In Colorado

vaselinepen

The only thing I am aware of is the Pen Show in October. Wondering if there is anything more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goodpens

• vaselinepen

• mishellereine

• sbwrite

The only thing I am aware of is the Pen Show in October. Wondering if there is anything more.

Theres also the Colorado Pen Posse Look for the group on Facebook. Its a closed group but you just have to request. We meet up about once a quarter, sometimes more often. Theres another meet up in May and again in June.

Edited by sbwrite

thank you, I suppose the meetup is in Denver somewhere?

I believe this is the group that varies locations up and down the I-25 corridor. Past meetings have been in Longmont, Boulder, Denver, and Englewood.

• 4 weeks later...

Update:

I don't think the group is actively posting notices here about upcoming meetings, but there seems to be a lot of activity on other social media. For anyone else who may be interested in activities in/near Denver, Ft. Collins, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Longmont, and other parts of the Front Range:

* To sign up to be on the mailing list for the Colorado Pen Posse, subscribe through the form at the bottom of http://www.coloradopenshow.com/penultimate-links-page/

* Facebook:

-->Follow the Colorado Pen Posse's page: https://www.facebook.com/coloradopenposse/

-->Join the closed group at https://www.facebook.com/coloradopenposse

* Instagram (@coloradopenposse): https://www.instagram.com/coloradopenposse/

* Twitter (@ColoPenPosse): https://twitter.com/colopenposse?lang=en

Edited by goodpens

Hi everyone here asking about the Colorado Pen Posse. I was just made aware that some notices used to be posted here on Fountain Pen Network of past meetings.

I am the person that has volunteered to help get the word out to our Colorado Community.

There is the facebook Colorado Facebook page - so you can find out notices of up coming meetings.

Recently there has been a group that has been created to increase dialog amongst the community. Then the newly created Instagram page.

As of May 26, 2018 -

We have a Colorado Pen Posse Meet ups Scheduled for June 2 11-1pm at Pints Pub, And again On September 8th . Pints Pub is located in Denver.

There will most likely be Pen Posse Socials scheduled for July and August - but those have not been determined. Plan on discussing these options at the next Pen Posse Meet up June 2.

For April and May we have had Pen Posse Socials. Some members have made mention that they would like to get together more often so we have been hosting these Socials. Because some members are coming from the Denver and the Colorado Springs area we have met in Castle Rock.

Thank you for whomever posted all the links to the places to go for information.

I'm doing my best to share information with everyone.

One way to make sure you are on the email list is to use the contact page from the Pen Show website . www.coloradopenshow.com/contact-us or send an email to information@coloradopenshow.com

Please feel free to contact me via FB, Instagram .

Been a member of FPN, but I have never really used it much, so I'm not sure about how notifications will work if you reach out to me here. I'll do my best to check back periodically.

Thanks

Mishelle Reine

for the Colorado Pen Posse

Edited by mishellereine

From the email blast that was sent today to the members of the Colorado Pen Posse. For more information about this group, see posts #5 and #6 in this thread.

Pen Posse Meeting June 2, 2018!

Just a quick reminder:

The Colorado Pen Posse is meeting this Saturday!

When: Saturday 6/2/18 from 11-1
Where: Pints Pub in Denver (221 W 13th Ave)

Come join us for some fun at Pints. Pens, Inks and Pen People, it is always a good time! Here are just a few of the items you have to look forward to....

• 9 months later...

From today's email to the Colorado Pen Posse mailing list:

Happy 2019! I hope your new year is off to a great start. Its time for the first Pen Posse meeting of the year!

When: March 23, 2019 11AM-1PM
Where: Pints Pub
(221 W 13th Ave, Denver, CO 80204)

As usual, bring your new (or new to us) pens, inks, pen friends & stories with you to share. We’ll also have an update on the 6thannual Colorado Pen Show.

• 2 weeks later...