All Members Should Know

oneill

I have posted this several times in the past and I need to update it now and again,SO.There is an annual Magazine

issued by the FOUNTAIN PEN HOSPITAL which if you contact them and enrol yourself to be put on their Mailing List you should get one of these fabulous annuals which is full of Fountain Pens which are for sale and other topics

which you will enjoy all for FREE. Trust Me Oneill.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oneill

• Chrissy

• Dickkooty2

• inkstainedruth

Yeah, right. I should get a magazine advertising pens I can't afford? :( I can effectively do that already by my more or less annual pilgrimage to FPH over the holidays as part of the "travel to visit the various family members" thing (one set of in-laws live in mid-town Manhattan, and it's just a few blocks' walk from their place to catch the subway, then half a block from the City Hall stop). :rolleyes: Which I should have done this past Christmas (due to timing we drove downtown on our way to meet my brother for dinner in NJ, and Google Maps kinda lied to me about how bad the traffic was going to be :angry:; if I ever do that again I'll do what we did last year -- take the FDR down at the beginning of the stay and then take the subway back uptown and just stay away from 7th Avenue and Varick Street altogether...). Luckily it was late enough in the day that we found street parking up the block that we *thought* was legal -- and my husband stayed with the car just in case it wasn't....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

ETA: I did rather like the free calendar that they gave me the year before, and was kinda hoping that they'd be doing that again this past winter. After all, I DID buy a copy of the really nice Parker Vacumatic book from them this time around, as well as a couple of bottles of ink....

Edited by inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

As a soon-to-be 84 year old who scrolls down the 'new content' log regardless of category, I am glad I came upon oneill's post.

While I have particular interests by blog topic, I find it more interesting to scroll and explore rather than to stick to my own interests.

As a soon-to-be 84 year old who scrolls down the 'new content' log regardless of category, I am glad I came upon oneill's post.

While I have particular interests by blog topic, I find it more interesting to scroll and explore rather than to stick to my own interests.

I always tend to scroll down "View New Content" too. :) Sometimes though, it means it's less easy to find posts again: Free annual

Glad I am able to help you by posting what you are looking for,Oneill

Thank you, oneill! I just signed up.

Welcome to you my friend you will find that you are mixing with Some of the nicest people in the world who will go out of their way to assist you no matter what,if you have a problem that you cant fix because of lack of knowledge just ask for help on these pages and they will respond with lots of things to try, Don't Forget all you have to do is ASK.Trust Me ,Oneill

Edited by oneill

Welcome to you my friend you will find that you are mixing with Some of the nicest people in the world who will go out of their way to assist you no matter what,if you have a problem that you cant fix because of lack of knowledge just ask for help on these pages and they will respond with lots of things to try, Don't Forget all you have to do is ASK.Trust Me ,Oneill

I might be off the mark here oneil but I think dickkooty meant that he had just signed up to fpH rather than fpN.

Best wishes.

I might be off the mark here oneil but I think dickkooty meant that he had just signed up to fpH rather than fpN.

Best wishes.

Yes, he did mean that. He's a Platinum FPN supporter who's been on FPN since September 2013 :)

There used to also be a generic pen catalog that was used by many different retailers. It measured about 4x6 (?) and Airline used to use it among others. Does this still exist?

• 3 weeks later...

There used to also be a generic pen catalog that was used by many different retailers. It measured about 4x6 (?) and Airline used to use it among others. Does this still exist?

Sorry but I have never heard of it, the Fountain Pen Hospital is the one I signed up for ages ago it is a very well informed Book which is simple to log on for. Trust Me, Oneill