The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Inky T O D - Ink Pen Paper And Handwriting Musings #2 - What Do You Like About Your Handwriting?

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 HalloweenHJB

HalloweenHJB

More color!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,242 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2018 - 12:57

A few musings.  I apologize for the terribly fuzzy, out-of-focus photos —but the weather here in central Indiana has suddenly become extremely Fall-ish, and today is dark, gloomy, and rainy, so there's almost no sunlight today.   :mellow:

fpn_1537880080__2018-09-25_085146.jpg

fpn_1537880096__2018-09-25_085153.jpg

fpn_1537880113__2018-09-25_085201.jpg

Sponsored Content

#42 squink

squink

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 18:51

Made some effort to be tidier than usual. 

fpn_1538160233__handwriting1.jpg

#43 RoyalBlueNotebooks

RoyalBlueNotebooks

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,616 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 September 2018 - 20:39

HalloweenHJB, thank you for showing us those great inks, loved them all! I can read your handwriting just fine. Your cursive is very similar to what I was taught.

squink, Hello, first of all lovely picture, loved the showcase of the ink box! But can you please take a closer picture of your handwritten message? I have poor eyesight and astigmatism, and I can't read it.

fpn_1502425191__letter-mini.png

Sponsored Content

|