The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Arise, My Creation!

frankenpen stylomine nemosine noodlers ahab

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 em_the_pen

em_the_pen

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 March 2018 - 18:26

I unexpectedly got some pens parts in the mail today (several days early. Thanks Goulet!) and proceeded to form my newest creation: a Stylomine 303 with working accordian sac, a Nemosine 0.8 mm reentry nib, and a Noodler's Ahab feed. It works!

Now all I need to do is find a breather tube that fits so that its ink capacity can be maximum!

Attached Images

• 27061.jpeg

Sponsored Content

#2 UDog

UDog

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 April 2018 - 02:24

Well, I hope you know what happened to the last guy who created a monster.

Walk in shadow / Walk in dread / Loosefish walk / As Like one dead

#3 AndyLogan

AndyLogan

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 April 2018 - 16:04

I unexpectedly got some pens parts in the mail today (several days early. Thanks Goulet!) and proceeded to form my newest creation: a Stylomine 303 with working accordian sac, a Nemosine 0.8 mm reentry nib, and a Noodler's Ahab feed. It works!

Now all I need to do is find a breather tube that fits so that its ink capacity can be maximum!

Interesting, I hope you don't keep the pen in the shadows, let it see some light.

"Storyteller, unfold thy words untold!"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: frankenpen, stylomine, nemosine, noodlers, ahab

Sponsored Content

|