Rhodia 90 Gsm

MG66

I love the paper in my Rhodia Webnotebook, and I have a Rhodia pad with what seems to be the same paper -- the BlocR by Rhodia. It's 90 gsm paper in ivory.

Is it just me, or does Rhodia not make this in a white pad? I use the A5 pads for some of my correspondence, and like the white background to show off some inks vs. the ivory. But I can only find 80gsm paper in white by Rhodia, and while still very good, is not the same.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks,

Carl

Oh, I know this of myself

I assume as much for other people

We’ve listened more to life’s end gong

Than the sound of life’s sweet bells

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MG66

• the_gasman

• MHBru

• Amory

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently no one has ever seen this?

As far as I'm aware, your choices are 80gsm in white or 90gsm in ivory. I think they do have a yellow legal pad, but that's not what you're looking for.

In with you on white paper. I definitely prefer it to show ink colors better. I currently am using a few different rhodia products and there are noticeable differences. The 90g paper in the meeting book is my favorite. Super smooth finish. The A4 tablet is 80g and is nice but does not have the same smooth finish as the paper in the meeting book. My other grief with the a4 is that the page perforations do not perform well and rarely if ever does a page separate cleanly.

Both Rhodia and Clairefontaine are available in Standard & Brilliant white in loose leaf A4

Have seen upto 110 grams in addition to inkjet papers.

Carrefour brand is I suspect from the same paper manufacturer which offers white paper in ring bound pads.

The latest Rhodia webbie has less tint than previous version and a longer page marking ribbon. It is still cream rather than white.

Amory

Edited by Amory

I have a Clairefontaine A5 notebook that has white 90g paper. It is lined, though, so may not meet your requirement for correspondence use.

Cheers,

David.

Thanks all for the comments. Yes, I have seen the loose leaf paper recently, which I am interested in (though my favorite suppliers are out of it at this moment). While most of my letters are on A5, I am starting to get a little more long-winded (long-penned?) and using A4 a bit.

C