The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

First Pen Wrap!

pen wrap amazon pen case

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 em_the_pen

em_the_pen

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 March 2018 - 15:50

Just received my first pen wrap in the mail today. Pretty excited! I realized recently that just throwing my pens all together in one bag could lead to scratches, leaks, and other damage. I figured I should take better care of my pens. Luckily, Amazon had me covered with this inexpensive wrap. Its got enough room for all my currently inked pens as well as one ballpoint if someone asks to borrow a pen. The best part is it has a little pocket for extra cartridges, converters, and anything else I might need! And it's not bad looking either!

Attached Images

• 26866.jpeg
  • 26868.jpeg
  • 26862.jpeg
  • 26860.jpeg

Sponsored Content

#2 5Cavaliers

5Cavaliers

Ageless with time

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 March 2018 - 16:17

Very nice!  Keeping pens in some sort of wrap or pen case is very important if you want to keep them in good working order.  I do remember, however, when I was in college, I would throw my pens and pencils into my backpack (then without all the fancy pockets - just a single opening) and would have to root around in the bottom of the back pack to find them again.  Thankfully, times have changed.  This will sound funny, but one of my favorite pen wraps is actually an old makeup brush holder that I found in a thrift store (minus the brushes).  After a thorough washing and drying, it now holds 8 pens and a tube of cartridges. I use it when I do my field work.  It fits perfectly in the front compartment of my current backpack. 

"Today will be gone in less than 24 hours.  When it is gone, it is gone.  Be wise, but enjoy!  - anonymous today

#3 MrsHobie

MrsHobie

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 March 2018 - 21:54

Very nice indeed :)
One pen roll, two pen rolls, three pen rolls ... So many pen rolls ! Do you want one ?
my tiny shop is open  and you can have a closer look on my website to see my cotton (and sometimes silk) OOAK penrolls.

#4 PAKMAN

PAKMAN

Say that again, I have a pen here somewhere...

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27,820 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 March 2018 - 01:13

I like, congrats!

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif             fpn_1321906507__vanness_sign.jpg 

My Favorite Pen Restorer                            My favorite Brick and Mortar              

now selling online!

#5 Runnin_Ute

Runnin_Ute

Super Pinks member:

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,826 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 March 2018 - 23:17

Very nice.

Brad

"Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind" - Rudyard Kipling
"None of us can have as many virtues as the fountain-pen, or half its cussedness; but we can try." - Mark Twain

#6 Tasmith

Tasmith

Uff Da!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 March 2018 - 15:06

I like the separate zippered section for extra stuff

Edited by Tasmith, 25 March 2018 - 15:07.

#7 AndyLogan

AndyLogan

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:26

I got my first pen wrap in the mail today from Allegory Handcrafted Goods, nice and sturdy. Sharing the discount code I received  just in case anyone get theirs : CODE "ThanksMuch"

No affiliation whatsoever, just a satisfied customer.

IMG_E0026.png

IMG_0043.png

IMG_0045.png

"Storyteller, unfold thy words untold!"

#8 mabuckit

mabuckit

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 April 2018 - 22:38

Wow, those are cool. I just got a pen wrap from Taccia that I got on massdrop. I loved it the moment I saw it. My puppy really liked it too, I had to keep him away from it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pen wrap, amazon, pen case

Sponsored Content

|